of     1   

PIXaneGaming
#205157566Friday, December 23, 2016 2:12 PM GMT

The city of Ninjago shook everyone looked to see a man rideing a mentel Dragon ,"Haha who wants to meet there new leader"?Said the man with a grin. "Call me Lake,oh and if you fight back my army will take care of you".He said as a group of water like peolpe apeared . "And if the ninja and elamental masters get in the way there thost" He laughed again and retreated to the top of a building. Rules st roblox's No chater limt Have fun be kind yes I got the idead off ninjago but you don't have to know the charters Characators that are open Any one not bellow taken Jay Skylor zane Roinn the overlord Ships Skylor x kai=kailor Jay xNya =Jya Zane xPIXAL =Pixane (yes This rp is on a few other sites ,but I have owned it on all the others .And her ,I created the idea of this !)
Space_Arrows
#205197426Friday, December 23, 2016 10:32 PM GMT

Ok, first off, what is this? I couldn't understand the story at /all/. Secondly, why Ninjago? And why can't we make our own characters? Thirdly, your spelling sucks. Like 'No chater limit', WHAT IS THAT!? Fourth, we don't need the ships you dingus. Fifth, WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE!?

of     1