of     1   

llJashonll
#205190004Friday, December 23, 2016 9:00 PM GMT

Hello, this will be an exited S2. All the teams from last year are no more and this season will inbark in new dynasty. We have two new teams that are now becoming active and we will see how they will turn out. Power Rankings 1. Falcons (9-1) This team has superstars with svsaa at QB to Time at WR. And to top it all off, they have xJokk at RB(contender RBOTY). This team has the ability to go all the way to the SB. Not that many teams can compete with ATL. Almost all scrimmages they been in, they won. They defense is not bad either with many of their lockdown corners. Expect this team to goundefeated even though they're not on my power rankings. Players to Watch: Svsaa,Time_Father,Lamarckism,Nuzzk,Trillest_Jalen,Caffernick 2.Giants (8-2) This is kinda controversial but I think this team has alot of potential. They have a good teaching F/O that will lead them a long way. A good QB in Primal to throw dimes but you have to be a lil shaky about his attitude, so dont expect him to not be suspended at least once this season. They have a lockdown clamps CB in realskill and xtrill. As long as this team stays focus, they are dangerous in the playoffs. Players to Watch: Primal,realskill,xtrill,iiRollin 3.Vikings (7-3) I know ya'll might say this is bias but in reality it's not. This team has a great coaching staff in BrentGrimes and myself. They have a solid QB Piatnium that can take them along way if they have decent WRs. This team has a good DE core in thedouble and iiLxrd. A solid WR core in Expose,Keyvon and poopa. And vet in mkiesoner will take this team along way offense. Only thing about this team is their defense. If they can get organized on defense, this team can create alot of upsets. Players to Watch: Piatnium,Expose,Goart,DE CORE,poopa 4.Rams(7-3) This team is a team that you DO NOT want to play in the playoffs. This team will be carried by Carson at the QB and superman at RB. And, of course, Herve, but i havent seen him all offseason so i dont know if he will be that active. This team has a contender QBOTY on they team and that's all that really matter at that point. If they can stay active, this team can jump all the way to the #2 spot. But sadly, they're defense is average so that is kinda iffy but if they're defense can step it up, this team can move all the way up to the #2 spot Players to Watch: Carson,Herve,superman 5.Colts(6-4) The colts is nice average team,but like I said, they're AVERAGE.Honestly, xBrady and Janral is going to have to keep it up the enitre season if they want to go into the playoffs. But they have zak who looks like a noob, but is a real contender for WROTY. I see a couple of name on their roster, but they're all average. This team offensive is pretty good but they're defensive is below average. They have lose to teams with not even they're starting QB. xBrady,janral and zak is going to have MVP like season if they wanna go to the SB.\ Players to Watch: xBrady,Janral,ZakarieaForLife123,kinagmi(if he can stay active) 6.Browns(6-4) Many people might wonder why I have Browns so low(Browns mainly). The coaching staff is scary espicially the F/O in he yells at people for random stuff.Expect some of they're key players to leave by the end of the season. Players to Watch:s663840king,IIKvngSupreme, 7.Cowboys(5-5) This team is full of talent. From offense to defense. But one thing that is shakyy...they're key players so damn inactive.What's the point of having a good team where mostof your good players inactive! f #h####eam can get active, this might be the only team that can go head to head with the Falcons.(its 50/50 depends on active) PLayers to Watch:JJ_Watt,Clutchingz,x_trllz,Itavon,Finesse_HD,many more 8.Eagles(3-7) I knwo nothing about this team other than they have kaden and zack Players to Watch:kaden,zack 9.Hawks(2-8) I mean they only have 6 players what else do I have to say. PLayers to Watch:MadeToball,iBell,wwe 10. Steelers(1-9) this team is dead Players to Watch:Jesus 10.Panthers(0-10) I dont even know what to say anymore Players to watch:*crickets* If you dont like what i ahve to say,fix it, Show me your team is capable of moving up the ranks.

of     1