of     1   

B3hindTheMask
#205476898Monday, December 26, 2016 11:56 PM GMT

This is a nice rp I'm working on... This does involve sensitive lines, so please, don't read if offended. If you do read, enjoy! EDIT:I had to post a new thread because I accidentally turned replies off... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In the streets of California...NEWS: "Another gang-related shooting"..."Blood...killed...another crip..." "This has begun to... spread...everywhere..." NARRATOR: Yes... yes it did... In fact, America split because of this... PLACE:New York City YEAR:2028 *Driving down street with hip-hop* Blood Ron:"Hey man, you hear about the crips?" Blood Kris:"Yo, no, what happened?" Blood Ron:"Another shooting, 21st of the week." Blood Kris:"Yo, we need to tell Michael about this. Do you think the f******* crips are taking over our coast?" *silence* Blood Ron:"Sadly, yes, our coast is getting doomed." Blood Kris:*Goes On Phone* Blood Kris:"YO, WE NEEDA WATCH OUT AND MAKE SURE WE DON'T GET CAUGHT AT OUR HIDDEN HEADQUARTERS!" Blood Ron:"Chill, they ain't on to use anytime soon." Blood Kris:"NO MAN, THE POLICE ARE SEARCHING THE WHOLE AREA RIGHT AROUND OUR HEADQUARTERS 'BOUT 20 MINUTES!" Blood Ron:"Call Michael to close up the hidden headquarters as soon as we get back, we're 5 minutes away, now relax." Blood Kris:"Oh thank (beep)." *About 15 minutes later* Blood Ron:"Finally, we're here." Blood Ron:*Checks Watch* Blood Ron:"IT'S 12:25, C'MON GET IN THE BUILDING NOW" *Kris and Ron rush in, forgetting their phones and weaponry* (END SCENE 1) Innovative mind of mine's coming up with new ideas. R$310
creepergirl90
#205528056Tuesday, December 27, 2016 11:39 AM GMT

Wow I really like this.
B3hindTheMask
#205628326Wednesday, December 28, 2016 8:34 AM GMT

(SCENE 2) PLACE:Los Angeles YEAR:2028 *Inside Headquarters* Crip Alen:"Ok, the blue gentlemen, bloods have escaped New York City." Crip Shaun:"Wait, are they com-" Crip Alen:*Holds up finger to mouth (shush)* Crip Alen:"Shhhh, they are coming, but they are trying to fit in. We won't let this happen. We tracked down about 1/5 of the bloods, in other words, about 120k." Crip Jones:"Sir, I need to tell you something." Crip Alen:"JONES, WHAT IS IT?!" Crip Jones:"I NEED TO BE ON HOLD FOR THIS GROUP, IN OTHER WORDS I'M TAKING A BR-" Crip Alen:*Fires gunshot" Crip Jones:*Pulls out gun in fear, fires everywhere, and manages to hit 7 crip members, including Crip Alen* *As others bleed out, Crip Alen hops in car and drives to police station* *Storms into Police Station* Crip Jones:"OFFICER, OFFICER, ARREST ME. I WAS A CRIP JUST TODAY, ALTHOUGH I NEVER DID ANYTHING HARMFUL TO CITIZEN-" Officer Paco:"Calm down... Jones, I understand, we heard you shot 7 crip members, but I'm afraid you have to go to court." (Scene 2 Ends) Robux:R$35 I make Roblox Clothes for all to enjoy!

of     1