of     1   

CursedFlower
#205732445Thursday, December 29, 2016 5:13 AM GMT

||Note: This is my first story of my KL II character: Thyr'iem, The Light. Enjoy!|| Thyr'iem stands, facing Cronos, father of Zeus. She was about to slay her second god after Horus fell to her blade and perished. Thyr'iem's younger adopted sister, Relien, was hiding behind her older sister, afraid. "Don't worry, I won't die." She pats Relien on the head, assuring her. After all, Thyr'iem wanted Relien to be safe, putting her life on the line. She steps towards Cronos while slowly unsheathing her rapier. Cronos looks at her as she stands before him, sparks of red lightning would come out of the blade. "Cronos, can you make sure Relien doesn't go suicide?" She asks, while looking at Relien, with her Lightbringer. "No, Thyr! It's not fair!" Relien wails, she didn't want her older sister to die. Thyr'iem shakes her head, as she turns around with a falling tear. She fully takes out her Rapier, as a pin drops on the floor. Thyr'iem charges towards Cronos while he Blocks her attacks with his scythe. She tried to attack with her 11-hit combo, but slipped and falls. Thyr'iem slowly falls as Cronos grabbed his Scythe and was going to hit her in the chest, "Enjoy while you last!" Thyr'iem looks straight at him, it was over.. Thyr'iem was surprised when Relien rushed over and took the hit, she quickly grabbed her as Relien falls on her hands. "Relien... No.. You can't..!" Thyr'iem softly spoke as her younger sister slowly glows, "I'm sorry.." She paused as she looks at her tearing older sister. "Goodbye.." Her last words echoed as she closed her eyes and shattered into crystals. Thyr'iem tried to grab one of them, but they phased through her hands. Cronos sighs before sticking his Scythe through Thyr'iem. She stood there, with her blade on her hand. The Scythe then got cut in half! "I still believe in you.." Relien's voice whispered in Thyr'iem's ear. "Not yet.... I can't die yet!" Her voice echos loudly. Cronos slowly walks back, in shock as the Scythe slips out of her body. Thyr'iem breathes in and out slowly, before stabbing Cronos with Lightbringer. Cronos glows, then slowly shattering into crystals, too. Thyr'iem badly suffered deep injuries after the match, she hid to Hibernate & heal herself for many centuries.. Only then to be approached & recruited by the Divinity Council... -To Be Continued-

of     1