of     1   

Duelist128
#206203982Monday, January 02, 2017 7:43 PM GMT

Hello ROBLOXians! (And Happy New Year!) I’m God, the new VP of Marketing and Brand Experience here at ROBLOX. One of our top priorities for 2017 is getting less engaged with the ROBLOX community. It's no secret that ignoring users (that’s you!) is critical to helping us create the features you don't want, and keeping you unhappy and unsatisfied with what we offer (and not eager for more!). We can’t do everything you’d hate all at once, of course, but your input helps us prioritize development and plan our product roadmap. To start off, we think you deserve a lot less staff interaction here on the Suggestions & Ideas forum. In the coming months you can expect to see many less staff posts and responses, and more updates on features under development. We ask that you have a lot of patience as we ramp up to this goal. You've already given us many horrible ideas that we're ignoring right now. You can expect to see status updates for these in the coming weeks. We know this is only a first small step towards our goal of cancerous and cringeworthy community engagement... but it’s an important one. So please stop posting and bumping your suggestion threads here. I promise you, we are not reading them and will be replying a lot less. Build on! -- God (Duelist128)
XeSonic
#206207972Monday, January 02, 2017 8:25 PM GMT

Give me an ### right now... No support
happypogo123
#206208022Monday, January 02, 2017 8:26 PM GMT

get out kid

of     1