of     1   

magicbarnacle03
#206213223Monday, January 02, 2017 9:23 PM GMT

01-02-2013 03:31 PM Hello ROBLOXians! (And Happy New Year!) I’m Brad Justus, the new VP of Marketing and Brand Experience here at ROBLOX. One of our top priorities for 2013 is getting more engaged with the ROBLOX community. It's no secret that listening to users (that’s you!) is critical to helping us create the features you want, and keeping you happy and satisfied with what we offer (and eager for more!). We can’t do everything you’d like all at once, of course, but your input helps us prioritize development and plan our product roadmap. To start off, we think you deserve a lot more staff interaction here on the Suggestions & Ideas forum. In the coming months you can expect to see many more staff posts and responses, and more updates on features under development. We ask that you have a little patience as we ramp up to this goal. You've already given us many great ideas that we're working on right now. You can expect to see status updates for these in the coming weeks. We know this is only a first small step towards our goal of excellent community engagement... but it’s an important one. So please keep posting and bumping your suggestion threads here. I promise you, we are reading them and will soon be replying a lot more. Build on! -- Brad (chiefjustus)
magicbarnacle03
#206213286Monday, January 02, 2017 9:24 PM GMT

01-02-2013 03:31 PM Hello ROBLOXians! (And Happy New Year!) I’m Brad Justus, the new VP of Marketing and Brand Experience here at ROBLOX. One of our top priorities for 2013 is getting more engaged with the ROBLOX community. It's no secret that listening to users (that’s you!) is critical to helping us create the features you want, and keeping you happy and satisfied with what we offer (and eager for more!). We can’t do everything you’d like all at once, of course, but your input helps us prioritize development and plan our product roadmap. To start off, we think you deserve a lot more staff interaction here on the Suggestions & Ideas forum. In the coming months you can expect to see many more staff posts and responses, and more updates on features under development. We ask that you have a little patience as we ramp up to this goal. You've already given us many great ideas that we're working on right now. You can expect to see status updates for these in the coming weeks. We know this is only a first small step towards our goal of excellent community engagement... but it’s an important one. So please keep posting and bumping your suggestion threads here. I promise you, we are reading them and will soon be replying a lot more. Build on! -- Brad (chiefjustus)
magicbarnacle03
#206213312Monday, January 02, 2017 9:24 PM GMT

01-02-2013 03:31 PM Hello ROBLOXians! (And Happy New Year!) I’m Brad Justus, the new VP of Marketing and Brand Experience here at ROBLOX. One of our top priorities for 2013 is getting more engaged with the ROBLOX community. It's no secret that listening to users (that’s you!) is critical to helping us create the features you want, and keeping you happy and satisfied with what we offer (and eager for more!). We can’t do everything you’d like all at once, of course, but your input helps us prioritize development and plan our product roadmap. To start off, we think you deserve a lot more staff inter action here on the Suggestions & Ideas forum. In the coming months you can expect to see many more staff posts and responses, and more updates on features under development. We ask that you have a little patience as we ramp up to this goal. You've already given us many great ideas that we're working on right now. You can expect to see status updates for these in the coming weeks. We know this is only a first small step towards our goal of excellent community engagement... but it’s an important one. So please keep posting and bumping your suggestion threads here. I promise you, we are reading them and will soon be replying a lot more. Build on! -- Brad (chiefjustus)
magicbarnacle03
#206213377Monday, January 02, 2017 9:25 PM GMT

01-02-2013 03:31 PM Hello ROBLOXians! (And Happy New Year!) I’m Brad Justus, the new VP of Marketing and Brand Experience here at ROBLOX. One of our top priorities for 2013 is getting more engaged with the ROBLOX community. It's no secret that listening to users (that’s you!) is critical to helping us create the features you want, and keeping you happy and satisfied with what we offer (and eager for more!). We can’t do everything you’d like all at once, of course, but your input helps us prioritize development and plan our product roadmap. To start off, we think you deserve a lot more staff interaction here on the Suggestions & Ideas forum. In the coming months you can expect to see many more staff posts and responses, and more updates on features under development. We ask that you have a little patience as we ramp up to this goal. You've already given us many great ideas that we're working on right now. You can expect to see status updates for these in the coming weeks. We know this is only a first small step towards our goal of excellent community engagement... but it’s an important one. So please keep posting and bumping your suggestion threads here. I promise you, we are reading them and will soon be replying a lot more. Build on! # # # # -- Brad (chiefjustus)us)
XeSonic
#206213409Monday, January 02, 2017 9:25 PM GMT

###############
magicbarnacle03
#206213491Monday, January 02, 2017 9:26 PM GMT

01-02-2013 03:31 PHello ROBLOXians! (And Happy New Year!) I’m Brad Justus, the new VP of Marketing and Brand Experience here at ROBLOX. One of our top priorities for 2013 is getting more engaged with the ROBLOX community. It's no secret that listening to users (that’s you!) is critical to helping us create the features you want, and keeping you happy and satisfied with what we offer (and eager for more!). We can’t do everything you’d like all at once, of course, but your input helps us prioritize development and plan our product roadmap. S To start off, we think you deserve a lot more staff interaction here on the Suggestions & Ideas forum. In the coming months you can expect to see many more staff posts and responses, and more updates on features under development. H We ask that you have a little patience as we ramp up to this goal. You've already given us many great ideas that we're working on right now. You can expect to see status updates for these in the coming weeks. We know this is only a first small step towards our goal of excellent community engagement... but it’s an important one. I So please keep posting and bumping your suggestion threads here. I promise you, we are reading them and will soon be replying a lot more. T Build on! -- Brad (chiefjustus)
xXxNyanNyanKittyxXx
#206232324Tuesday, January 03, 2017 12:35 AM GMT

support
123killa456
#206235983Tuesday, January 03, 2017 1:12 AM GMT

no you're are a dumbz

of     1