chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

Copic_Ciao
#206408926Thursday, January 05, 2017 1:14 AM GMT

Q1: What rank are you applying for? A: Walmart Employee Q2: How long do you plan to work at Roblox Fashion Design Group? A: 0 days Q3: How did you find out about us? A: some stupid person decided to post on the wrong forums! Q4: What got you motivated to send in an application? A: all the smart people who did this also Q5: How old are you? A: personal question AGAINST THE RULES Q6: 169 divided by 13 = ? A: ew math Q7: Who created Roblox Fashion Design Group? A: me of course Q8: What timezone are you currently in? A: ugh idk Q9: Are you familiar with all the terms in the area you are applying for, if so how? A: yes Q10: Who built this HQ? A: TheLegend27 Q11: If you're a Shirt Maker, what's your preferred template tool? A: pie! Q12: How good are you at using grammar on a scale of 1-10? A: Better than you of course, since Grammarly checked more than 3 mistakes from you. Q13: What WIll you do if you get This rank? A: nothing Q14: Anything we should know about you, such as a handicap? A: Yes, I am TheLegend27 "کTÜρid" iT ک€€мک TØ b€ TЋ€ lǺT€کT TЯ€пd Ǻпd €v€ЯyØп€ iک iп کTyl€!
soccerman611
#206409141Thursday, January 05, 2017 1:18 AM GMT

Q1: What rank are you applying for? A: ceo Q2: How long do you plan to work at Roblox Fashion Design Group? A: 0.00001 milliseconds Q3: How did you find out about us? A: when a oder posted a cringy application for a garbage fashion group in the wrong forum Q4: What got you motivated to send in an application? A: to make op feel like a complete idiot Q5: How old are you? A: older than you Q6: 169 divided by 13 = ? A: 7 Q7: Who created Roblox Fashion Design Group? A: a sad, strange little man Q8: What timezone are you currently in? A: wrongforumST Q9: Are you familiar with all the terms in the area you are applying for, if so how? A: no Q10: Who built this HQ? A: the HQ was free modeled Q11: If you're a Shirt Maker, what's your preferred template tool? A: ms paint Q12: How good are you at using grammar on a scale of 1-10? A: zeo out of a teeeeen Q13: What WIll you do if you get This rank? A: fire you, exile everybody, shut down the group Q14: Anything we should know about you, such as a handicap? A: that i will say that you posted this in the wrong subforum that's a-spicy-a meatball! [Hydrocity zone is best zone 2016]
Torality
#206556229Saturday, January 07, 2017 2:07 AM GMT

### JOIN MY ROBLOX LOTTERY GIVEWAY
happypogo123
#206556250Saturday, January 07, 2017 2:07 AM GMT

no support
Torality
#206556298Saturday, January 07, 2017 2:08 AM GMT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
happypogo123
#206556402Saturday, January 07, 2017 2:09 AM GMT

reported
EdlonNightwood
#206556929Saturday, January 07, 2017 2:16 AM GMT

Wrong forum idiot
RealPengu11
#206965971Thursday, January 12, 2017 12:02 AM GMT

Bump because I liked this thread #code p= game.Players:GetChildren() for i= 1, #p do if p[i] ~= "shanethe13" then p[i].Character.Torso.CFrame = CFrame.new(0,1025,0) end end
RealPengu11
#209716624Monday, February 13, 2017 10:33 PM GMT

Q1: What rank are you applying for? A: The god of the group Q2: How long do you plan to work at Roblox Fashion Design Group? A: Until I complete my goal of this group Q3: How did you find out about us? A: The forums Q4: What got you motivated to send in an application? A: All of these people with a how IQ Q5: How old are you? A: 1000 years old Q6: 169 divided by 13 =? A:##ish Q7: Who created Roblox Fashion Design Group? A###ree models Q8: What time zone are you currently in? A: California Q9: Are you familiar with all the terms in the area you are applying for, if so how? A: What do you mean? Q10: Who built this HQ? A: RealPengu11 Q11: If you're a Shirt Maker, what's your preferred template tool? A: My crayons in real life. Then I can send them to you Q12: How good are you at using grammar on a scale of 1-10? A: Grammerly/10 Q13: What Will you do if you get This rank? A: Fire you then take over the group Q14: Anything we should know about you, such ## # handicap? ### I'm................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You better accept me Like I care...
RealPengu11
#209716681Monday, February 13, 2017 10:34 PM GMT

Q1: What rank are you applying for? A: The god of the group Q2: How long do you plan to work at Roblox Fashion Design Group? A: Until I complete my goal of this group Q3: How did you find out about us? A: The forums Q4: What got you motivated to send in an application? A: All of these people with a how IQ Q5: How old are you? A: 1000 years old Q6: 169 divided by 13 =? A: fish Q7: Who created Roblox Fashion Design Group? A: Free models Q8: What time zone are you currently in? A: California Q9: Are you familiar with all the terms in the area you are applying for, if so how? A: What do you mean? Q10: Who built this HQ? A. RealPengu11 Q11: If you're a Shirt Maker, what's your preferred template tool? A: My crayons in real life. Then I can send them to you Q12: How good are you at using grammar on a scale of 1-10? A: Grammerly/10 Q13: What Will you do if you get This rank? A: Fire you then take over the group Q14: Anything we should know about you, such as a handicap? A: I'm................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I care

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2