of     1   

LordShiftyy
#206235186Tuesday, January 03, 2017 1:03 AM GMT

1. Clemson Clemson is pretty much s5 bluesteele, they won the atlantic bowl that season. im guessing they must have good chemistry, along with great talent. when you mix chemistry and talent you get a really good team. I think there strong point is going to be there defense. im guessing the De core is going to be akashi and endevor. Two really skilled OFL DE's 2. Virginia Tech If the team stays together i think they will be able to make another run to the AB. i think there going to want to win the AB to stay together, if they lose the Atlantic bowl, i feel like its going to be hard for there players to stay. they definately want kebow to stay hes a pretty good head coach. 3. North Carolina State This team looks like they have a pretty good roster, i know they all have chemistry because i saw them play against KSV in the playoffs. i would have ranked them higher if coopgum was QB knowing hes a pretty decent QB in this league. but idk if jon is going to be a great quarterback when he has to go against a top 4 team. if he can manage to play well there gonna stay at the 3 rank. if he doesn't play well i wont be surprised if he lets coopgum play a little QB. 4. Louisville No biasness. the team is very underrated, as said by i3dgamer. The blocking on the outside needs to get better for us to run the ball. i think the Deeps are going to be a huge impact on the ACC. Thats all im gonna say cause everyone is gonna say im bias cause its my own team 5. Bluesteele The team has a really good offence and a decent defense. The team would be better if the Deep cor was better. the DE's are really good though. i dont know how boot###########going to be at qb. the receveing core is also really good led by chad0chosinco. 6. KSV I dont think this team is going to stay together for the next season. They had a really good run going to 2 atlantic bowls and winning 1. with a possible 2 peat comeing up this weekend. plus one of there best players went to head coach for NSC so thats defenently going to be a down grade. I think if everyone else leaves the team evan would be better off QB'ing for a diffrent team that is in need of a good quarterback like UNC or Duke. 7. Georgia Tech One of the breakout teams in season 7. GT had a really good run this season and honstly surprised me. i dont know if berry will stay at ATC so im a little skeptic on having them up higher. if berry leaves i think the team will defenently stay at 7 depending who gets ATC and HC. The rest of the ranks are toss up

of     1