of     1   

Dry_Dust
#206291487Tuesday, January 03, 2017 3:45 PM GMT

14 Year old Gerold Notacow slipped on his miners cap and his gloves. "Lets do this", he said with a small sigh."Honey before you go, take this", his mother said. She slipped him his lunch and gave him a kiss##################################################fford to keep his family healthy and well. He arrived at the mine with his friends, Cornelius, and Yergan. They were the only friends he made in his live, but they were the only ones he needed. "Time to get in there and work fellas", their boss said with his head held with pride. "Let's get to work", Gerold said. They grabbed their equipment and begin to head in the mine. "Watch out for holes, you don't want to fall into one of them", the boss said from behind. "There is our one warning not to mess around", Yergan said. They went down 100 meters and began mining for oil, coal, and copper. "It's getting unusually hot down here guys", Yergan had said. "I noticed that too", Cornelius replied. "Come on, we have to keep doing this if we want to get paid", Gerold exclaimed. They pushed through the heat, and continued mining. "Guys, do you feel that", Gerold had asked? "Feel what", Yergan asked. "It's like the Earth is shaking", Gerold replied quivering. "Are you losing your marbles", Yergen asked with a chuckle. "Do you feel any shaking", Yergan asked Cornelius. Cornelius shook his head. "This isn't funny guys, the ground is shaking", Gerold started to yell. "Okay, okay, calm down", Cornelius said. Gerold started running. "Come on guys, the ground is going to cave in", Gerold had said. They too began running and the ground shaking harder now, Gerolds' friends started feeling the shakes. "I am starting to feel the shakes", Yergan had said. Suddently the ground crubled before their feet. Coughing and weazing, they get up off the ground. "Is everyone alright", Yegan asked. "Yea", Cornelius replied. "Gerold how about you", Cornelius yelled out. No response. "Gerold", he yelled once more. "Hey Yergan, is Gerold by you", he asked with worryness in his voice. "No, not at all", Yergan had replied. They began to look around, but with the cloud of dust it was hard to tell what was really him and not.
AannddyyLa
#206292714Tuesday, January 03, 2017 4:06 PM GMT

Tip #1:Don't post this in Suggestions & Ideas
Theosaurus23
#206293879Tuesday, January 03, 2017 4:24 PM GMT

I can really feel the deep meaning and suspense in this, especially these sentences "Suddently the ground crubled before their feet," "They were the only friends he made in his life," "14 Year old Gerold Notacow slipped on his miners cap and his gloves" and the very best one: "ROBLOX Forum >> ROBLOX >> Suggestions & Ideas." Honestly though, your username describes the story; The story is pointless, boring, dry, trash ### ##### You have no real ideas for a story, just a setting and a dumb name. -Theo Notacow

of     1