of     1   

SwornNoble
#206356274Wednesday, January 04, 2017 6:34 AM GMT

Sections: 1[How you are treated] 2[Rank Abusing] 3[Appropriation] Section 1: We treat everyone fairly, it doesn't matter about the rank. SM Industries respects everyone, customers and staff. Myself and Neonflyer21 created SM Industries to create friends a design shirts >:3. If you see a noob on the group, don't message them saying "ALT LEAVE LOSER OMFG" (I know a lot of you do that ;)) Just don't be biased by looks :). Section 2: If you are a higher rank than someone, you might have more power but that does not mean that you can go around bossing lower ranks under you (Thats my job >:) and Neons). The customers do not have the same power as Designers but if I ever see a Designer, High Class Designer, and Managers overpowering ranks under them, I swear to gosh almighty you will get the woopin'! Section 3: (Number 3 Already?!) I know we like to be inappropriate sometimes but that doesn't mean putting unwanted things on the group wall or unwanted decals/music in the (future) Group Place. I do not tolerate swearing, racist slurs, and being biased. This rule was put here to keep this group a friendly group not unfriendly! SM Industries is a place for creativity, not negativity!
Waaax
#206356344Wednesday, January 04, 2017 6:35 AM GMT

rat piss

of     1