of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Tangled_Lover
#206356464Wednesday, January 04, 2017 6:37 AM GMT

Hi, and I'm gonna be talking about "noobs and pros First of all, We know we have to pay for our robux.Some people can't buy it,or are not allowed to. And, it's not fair to the noobs. Second, noobs are made fun of. Don't you remember when you were a noob? Cause a lot of pros bully the noobs. What do you think is behind that screen? It's probably someone crying. You shouldn't judge people by their look. Even pros get bullied sometimes, (like me.) But i'll just report and block them. And finally, the issue of buying robux. There is NO way to get free robux without BC. Does roblox just care about their money than community? Just like the tix removal. Tix was the only free thing they used to trade for robux. And don't even say anything about me joining in October. I joined roblox in another account, March 2016. Without tix, noobs can't buy anything except free items. They should and brown hair for starters too. (girl) And now that tix is gone, noobs can't afford robux. Can ROBLOX just upgrade their game and do something for the poor noobs?
poppythat
#206359512Wednesday, January 04, 2017 7:58 AM GMT

noob
Blizzei
#206360288Wednesday, January 04, 2017 8:27 AM GMT

You must be a noob at foruming. There is no "Pro" on roblox, there is a such thing as players with limiteds and robux but items doesn't represent skill. Noobs mean new. May not just be me but when I was new I didn't get *cough* "bullied" on there because I wasn't a whining brat. Lemme debunk a couple of things you've said shall we? "Second, noobs are made fun of. Don't you remember when you were a noob? Cause a lot of pros bully the noobs. What do you think is behind that screen? It's probably someone crying." Players are made fun of regardless new or veteran. Not ALL "Pros" bully noobs, I might be considered as a pro in others eyes but guess what? I Don't bully newer players. If someone cries over being called a noob that's straight out pathetic since noob isn't even an insult anymore due to it being used to many times. "Even pros get bullied sometimes, (like me.) But i'll just report and block them." Yes, but like I've said anyone can be made fun of online, its the internet. Get over it. I wonder how many people you've blocked simply by being insulted on the internet probably more than the pages of the first Twilight book? In my opinion blocking people over people bullying you is stupid,especially if its on a kid's game. "And finally, the issue of buying robux. There is NO way to get free robux without BC." And this is where you are wrong! there are ways people can get robux like group funds,making gamepasses,adding gear to their own game and even a few things I won't go in detail. "Does roblox just care about their money than community? Just like the tix removal. Tix was the only free thing they used to trade for robux." ROBLOX needs money in order to keep ROBLOX up. It is a company, it needs finance to survive. Tix was worth a fraction to robux. " And don't even say anything about me joining in October. I joined roblox in another account, March 2016. Without tix, noobs can't buy anything except free items." LOL IT DOESNT EVEN SAY YOU JOINED IN OCTOBER,IT SAYS YOU JOINED IN AUGUST."Joined: 15 Aug 2016" Learn to read. No one cares about your join date. Noobs can afford items if they get robux. "They should and brown hair for starters too. (girl) And now that tix is gone, noobs can't afford robux. Can ROBLOX just upgrade their game and do something for the poor noobs?" 'They should and brown hair' Nice grammar go back to bed sweetie. Overall make sure you do your research before making a bundle of mistakes combined into a ugly hoard like your post. I decided to take time on writing this not to just prove you wrong but to educate you and maybe viewers of this thread.
CuriousIsaac
#206360375Wednesday, January 04, 2017 8:30 AM GMT

First signed up on Roblox, i immediately bought Robux , nover got bullied. Deluded noobs should have bleach.
WholesaleROBLOX
#206362793Wednesday, January 04, 2017 9:46 AM GMT

I agreed on Blizzei's post.
BORIS110
#206363035Wednesday, January 04, 2017 9:53 AM GMT

Support
Theosaurus23
#206363670Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:13 AM GMT

"Even pros get bullied sometimes, (like me.)" "15 Aug 2016" "Total Posts: 1" Aside from the fact that you're not a "pro," no, this thread is just dumb. Just because you don't have robux doesn't mean people disrespect you and if they do then there is no way ROBLOX can fix that without ending up not being able to even pay their workers.
LornaBoom
#206363858Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:19 AM GMT

at least i am dressed like this so pros wont bully me even im a noob
MountainDewSlayer
#206372061Wednesday, January 04, 2017 3:09 PM GMT

1. Wrong forum 2. You don't have to pay for robux its just that most people without Builders Club are too lazy to work for that money 3. Roblox is a flaming contest. You better have your roasting guide on you. 4. Oh, just another tix complainer Get out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sufganiyot
#206374087Wednesday, January 04, 2017 4:01 PM GMT

Only stupid ODers make fun of noobs. I did that test in an ODer game. This subforum is for very uneducated people.
tl0x
#206374541Wednesday, January 04, 2017 4:11 PM GMT

1. Wrong Post 2. Join date "15 Aug 2016" I in February in this account: https://www.roblox.com/users/111273714/profile I still don't consider myself a pro lol and you only have one post. Uhh I like lego
RenderErrorV3
#206374789Wednesday, January 04, 2017 4:17 PM GMT

Noob.
Crispello
#206374905Wednesday, January 04, 2017 4:20 PM GMT

DID YOU JSUT CALL ME A NOOB YOU DUMBSS
MountainDewSlayer
#206374981Wednesday, January 04, 2017 4:21 PM GMT

i thought you left S&I cause i felt happier ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Crispello
#206375139Wednesday, January 04, 2017 4:25 PM GMT

me? if youre talking about me then im back probrably
MountainDewSlayer
#206375212Wednesday, January 04, 2017 4:26 PM GMT

Great... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
stinkeybird05
#206375314Wednesday, January 04, 2017 4:28 PM GMT

"Poor" Is op blind Their not poor,there are events all the time,I'm not sick of the events. Pls no
Crispello
#206379164Wednesday, January 04, 2017 5:35 PM GMT

@stinkey how in the world do the events help us earn virtual currency
EpicCrossingSwords
#206379758Wednesday, January 04, 2017 5:45 PM GMT

raid this noob rainbow men!
DestroyerXL44
#206379956Wednesday, January 04, 2017 5:49 PM GMT

People call me a #### just because I joined last year. This is a form of ######## and i believe that it should be stopped, HOWEVER, this doesn't mean that you should go and make it easier for all the poor people by making EVERYTHING free. I came around after tix were removed, but they seem like they should come back. At least that. However, I can't ######## making everything or a lot of stuff free. There are still plenty of free t-shirts and clothes, and although all of the free gear is sponsored, it's still somewhat good and fun. Roblox needs money for funds and to keep the game going. In my opinion, 50% of roblox players are triggered. There are a LOT of ######################################## daters out there, but your best bet is to ignore them.
DestroyerXL44
#206379989Wednesday, January 04, 2017 5:50 PM GMT

lmao hashtags
Veroax
#206380454Wednesday, January 04, 2017 5:58 PM GMT

Oh. another thread about a noob complaining about "Noobs and pros" They might have removed tix for these reasons. Below 1. They got too greedy. 2. They had to remove tix so people can buy robux so that roblox can stay up for another few years. 3. Too many people complained about tix. 4. Etc. Anyways.. There are no pros. If you mean veterans (for example, me(Joined in 2011) and the others that joined in 2013.) we aren't pros. We just played roblox for a long time. And yes it is quite sad to see noobs running around without any good clothes or good hats. So.. just deal with it. Maybe tix will come back in a few years, but not right now. And What is your point about this thread? I'd say this was a waste of your time writing this thread to try to get good replies. but, you got negative replies. Nice try. A Frog Who Can Use A Computer
Trancion
#206380683Wednesday, January 04, 2017 6:02 PM GMT

"Even pros get bullied sometimes, (like me.)" "15 Aug 2016" "Total Posts: 1" Aside from the fact that you're not a "pro," no, this thread is just dumb. Just because you don't have robux doesn't mean people disrespect you and if they do then there is no way ROBLOX can fix that without ending up not being able to even pay their workers. [2]
Blizzei
#206388026Wednesday, January 04, 2017 8:10 PM GMT

wow, didn't expect 20 more replies to this thread by the time i woke up Cracklin' necks everyday
ColdDeveloper
#206390216Wednesday, January 04, 2017 8:44 PM GMT

Yes I remember being called a noob But I didn't really care. Also, what makes a user a pro? If someone wants items they can just make a game or buy BC, which is like 5 dollars.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right