of     1   

ZeldoThePeasent
#206430283Thursday, January 05, 2017 7:31 AM GMT

1.Roleplay Name. - Benedict Ashdown ________________________________________________________ 2.Reason of having a license. (MINIMUM OF 4 SENTENCES) I believe it is the most reliable object for self-defence. It is good to experience things that aren't normally accepted as a good thing. Bronx can be quite a hostile area so it would be good to have something on me in case I'm in danger. I might have to work at a gun store so a license would be useful. ________________________________________________________ 3.Are you a Bronx citizen? * No, I am not. ________________________________________________________ 4.Are you gang affiliated? * No, I probably never will be. ________________________________________________________ 5.Have you ever been arrested? * Never. _________________________________________________ 6.You are about to be jumped by a gang in a dark alley-way, but you have your firearm on you. What do you do? (MINIMUM OF 4 SENTENCES) I would attempt to flee. I would might try and call the police. I would also try to shoot near the gangs feet to scare the gang away but that would depend on what the gang was carrying with them. I would like to add that using the gun would be my last resort or if I fear my life. ________________________________________________________ 7.There is a group of individuals with weapons outside of your apartment door. Your firearm is in your room. What do you do? (MINIMUM OF 4 SENTENCES) I would avoid them as much as possible, or just do something else until they've left. Walk past them. (Depending on the situation.) I would tell the police about the group. ________________________________________________________ (Note: I thought I had to join the group before I get my license. I apologise.)

of     1