of     1   

doctorfoster
#206448094Thursday, January 05, 2017 4:40 PM GMT

This is a MANUAL guide for all ranks to read, all rules and regulations must be abided by, or face disciplinary actions. Your terms: Yes No (Rank) and to ask permission to speak, say there rank. Terms are to be in caps! --------------------- Table of Contents -------------------- I= The Role of Urbane Cohorts II= Rules and Regulations VI= Uniform Regulations VII= Oath and pledge. ------------------------------ I Their primary role was to police Rome and to counteract the roaming mobs and gangs that so often haunted its streets during the Republic. The urban cohorts thus acted as a heavy duty police force, capable of riot control duties, while their contemporaries, the Vigiles, had the day-to-day role of policing the streets and protecting against fires. As a trained paramilitary organization, the urban cohorts could, on rare occasions, take to the field of battle if necessary. This role, however, was only called upon in dire situations. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ II NOTE! RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED, NO MATTER RANK Rule 1: You must Never speak, out of terms, These only apply to ranks under centuri (Centurion). Rule 2: NEVER abandon UC, Without your discharge, there are three types: Honourable: Meaning you served well, and they are happy for you to go. Regular Discharge: You want to change legio (Legion) and your service has surficed. Dishonary: Meaning you commited a crime, or was not deemed fit of further serice to UC. Rule 3: Never disobey Orders, your officers where chosen to lead, ignoring/disobeying orders, lead to punishment. Rule 4: UC must have a clean record, no prior convictions. Rule 5: All Legionarys of UC swear an oath, if not, you do not proceed to Tiro. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ VI:This is IMPORTANT, break the dress code, and its Lex Impersonatus: Impersonation of rank or legio. SCUTUM and GLADIUS MANDITORY FOR ALL! Servent: Tunic, Mule. Tiro: Tunic, Cape, Helmet RANK- MILITIES TO SPECULATORE IS: SEGMENTA, HELMET, CAPE Optio: Optio Helmet (Not Standerd LR Helmet), Cape, Segmenta. Centurion: Hamata, Centuri Helmet, Cape. Praefectus: Officer Muscla or Segementa: Helmet Optional Tribunus:Officer Muscla or Segmenta: Helmet optional Praefectus Urbanas: Muscla or Segenta: Helmet optional Praetor: Segmenta or Muscla: Helmet optional. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- VII: Oath: SEND TO CENTURION AND ABOVE I (Roblox name) of The Urbane Cohorts, do swear never shall I abandon my legion without reason, nor my emperor, if I do Let it known I am responsible, and my name carry shame, I do pledge, to keep rome, and her people safe from all threats, and let it be known, I wear my armour with pride.
kulyk
#206448839Thursday, January 05, 2017 4:58 PM GMT

stop posting every group post in the darn wrong subforum, do you read where there's a text with Clans & Guilds written on it? post THERE. also don't leave posts unlocked or you'll start having flames.
asValkyria
#206450847Thursday, January 05, 2017 5:44 PM GMT

prepare to get raoaaaasTED !!!! LMAOOOOO N XDDDDDDDDDD WORLD STARRRRR UYOYOYOYOUYUTYIUTYUYHFGFD r+://186091359 r+://155771397 r+://597310970 | Tigerdevv❤️~
Festivereinhard2
#206451049Thursday, January 05, 2017 5:49 PM GMT

how hard is it to find the right forum

of     1