of     1   

woodenrobloxplayer
#206449036Thursday, January 05, 2017 5:04 PM GMT

https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=203715823 (ATF Swedish Trade Service) 1. Their supposed ship was powered by 'coal'. Most modern ships would be using diesel, not coal. Unless its a steamship, it probably won't be reasonable. 2. They somehow are losing resources, yet for whatever reason send the remaining bits to make a ship that might not even return. 3. They made contact with USCPF, and are now their "front-line" soldiers. Now if I was reading the group name correctly, it says its a TRADE SERVICE, not a militant group. 4. What about the war back in Sweden with Norway? Wouldn't Norway win by now? I mean its not like they were pretty much on their knees for almost 3 months before they made USCPF contact. 5. Why would USCPF send forces to Sweden? I mean its not like there is a CDF conflict currently being handled or anything 6. What is your route. What is this? You have a war going on, and you go around Norway. You sail past Russia, possibly through an ice field, and land in Oregon. Like why? I mean you could've just sailed across the Atlantic and got there quicker, a 1850s steamship could get there faster than they did. 7. The third to last paragraph. What in the honest jebus is that? "Original Swedish Army", that is probably dead by now. Maybe a remnant of it is the best that could happen. I mean this isn't even all of them, this is just a small list of it.
LNG257
#206450116Thursday, January 05, 2017 5:28 PM GMT

lol, don't even try ATF community sucks anyway and all of it is a giant mess of lore contradictions.

of     1