of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

killerrotoz
#206483751Friday, January 06, 2017 2:38 AM GMT

I know this has been posted a lot before as the "2 hair oder problem" but when you think about it, It can effect all of us negatively. Please stop trying to defend roblox, I'm not a scripter, but I'm sure that they can figure out some way to keep the sorted hats and have it where I can wear 7 wings and 3 face items and nothing else if they had to. There's no need to "work around" something if it's something we shouldn't have to work around in the first place. Also roblox, You are not profiting on this. You are likely loosing spenders if anything else because hat combinations are broken. There is no way you are going to put accessory items together and sell those, because 19/20 people will just look upon that as very sad and greedy. Don't get me wrong, It's a GREAT idea about having hats sorted in different categories. It makes things much easier to find and I know it must have taken a good while to sort them all, but you really REALLY need to do something about this. I can't wear a bandit mask and an eye patch at the same time, girls are upset because they can't wear more than one hair, and If I was a rich robux spender I would also be upset because I couldn't wear two pairs of wings, or wings and a cape, or wings and a cape and a sword pack. Now I think I've said enough about why it should be fixed, but now it's time I address some reasons anyone might possibly have why it SHOULDEN'T be fixed. Reason: "Oders that wear two hairs" Answer: People should be able to wear two hairs if they want, doesn't automatically make them an oder. I know it looks kinda weird some times but, weird people deserve rights too. Reason: "It's too hard" Answer: Again, I doubt that, IF the entire roblox team REALLY gets stumped about how to do this (or it would take too long, as in you had to change a script in all 181 pages of hats, tough I think even IF that was the case you could get it done some how with a bot or just copy and pasting with all the hat scripts open) Here is another solution, Change the 8 categories of accessories, into 3 categories of accessories (Hat/hair, Face/Neck, and the rest is just Torso) and then make each of those where you are able to wear 3. (or have it where hat/hair is 4) Not everyone will be completely satisfied but it would be a lot better. Reason: "People will spend more robux for better hats instead of just making hat combos" Answer: Even if that was the case I think your still just making people upset that they can't wear their super expensive limited wings with their super expensive golden sword pack and their rainbow mohawk with normal hair. Like I said before, There is no way you can look good by selling old possible hat combinations and charging more for them then just letting them make hat combos with the hats they have. We all payed for our hats thinking that they will look good with another hat, the only crowd that doesn't care is those people who dress like robloxians from 2008 with one expensive hat. Reason: "but we encourage you to give each new change a try. You might find that you like it even better!" Answer: I assure you roblox, wearing hat combos is a lot better then NOT wearing hat combos.. Reason: "GET CREATIVE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE." Answer: How about roblox just fixes it.. How ever simple or complex is may be.. and then we can all wear 8 or so hats of whatever we like and no one is upset? That's all the reasons I could think of why it wouldn't be done. Just please get on this roblox team, you did a good job giving the packages the new animations (pats on the back for you), I know you are probably working hard to have gears work with those new animations, but if this isn't fixed soon then people may think it will never be fixed and it'll steer some people away.
tanlolol12345
#206483929Friday, January 06, 2017 2:40 AM GMT

it's one hair only because that's realistic "b-but roblox isn realist ahouufasohufhuds-" >r15 p-p-pumpkaboo?!?!
Rolling_Mobster
#206484341Friday, January 06, 2017 2:46 AM GMT

What does Pumpkaboo mean?
giannist
#206486124Friday, January 06, 2017 3:08 AM GMT

Support, having two hairs do not make you an ODer (Though in my opinion, you should be fine with one) Fingertips.
LegendaryWin
#206487392Friday, January 06, 2017 3:27 AM GMT

stop complaining before they set the maximum number of hats back to 3 ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) you came to the wrong forum section
killerrotoz
#206490096Friday, January 06, 2017 4:11 AM GMT

I am complaining because there is no reason why they shouldn't take the time to fix this, if they make it 3 again just to make everyone even more angry then that's on them.
Sufganiyot
#206491855Friday, January 06, 2017 4:38 AM GMT

ROBLOX won't fix this. This subforum is for very uneducated people.
killerrotoz
#206494826Friday, January 06, 2017 5:29 AM GMT

If the demand is there then I don't see why they would keep ignoring it. You can either back down and let roblox keep doing things wrong or speak up so they know people care.
A_Ferret
#206496148Friday, January 06, 2017 5:58 AM GMT

Support. Because why not?
Extuls
#206497651Friday, January 06, 2017 6:38 AM GMT

Not gonna bother reading since I assume it's just a long post about the title, and I already agree. Support @ wearing 10 accessories total with not specific limitations to categories
rockyeah10
#206499579Friday, January 06, 2017 7:25 AM GMT

Support, like you said people aren't getting enough rights due to this update.
killerrotoz
#206512354Friday, January 06, 2017 2:36 PM GMT

Thanks for the support guys, If we keep this up eventually ROBLOX will fix this.
stinkeybird05
#206512664Friday, January 06, 2017 2:45 PM GMT

"ROBLOX Will fix this" I hope you said that when tix was removed,because chances are,they won't Pls no
killerrotoz
#206513724Friday, January 06, 2017 3:14 PM GMT

The tix situation is bad in its own sense. but here's a fair point, Even back when there was tix, your character still wouldn't be very cool until you buy BC and then maybe get 10 dollars worth of robux. If people really hate being limited to pizza shirts then it won't kill them to buy a ROBLOX card. And then just copy and paste the shirts and pants you want unless you feel they really deserve and earned that 10 or 20 robux. Back to this, I already debunked every possible reason why it might not be fixed. They should take the time to fix it since there isent a good reason why it shouldn't be fixed.. (UNLESS making the new animations work with gear is taking up 100% of their man power, then I can see why they would wait until later to solve this) In the post I said maybe (I doubt they are this cheep tough) they think that doing this will lead people to buy MORE hats, but now that I think about it, It likely isent unless your the special type of rich ROBLOX kid that would buy everything he likes regardless. Back when I used a fox character, I saw they added cool new fox items, like a tail and such. But I knew I coulden't put on the new tail, I didn't bother buying it, tough I gladly would have if I could wear it with the other items. Even if they think that, for example: limiting you to one pair of wings, so players will buy more expensive and cooler looking wings, (tough it might work on some) most will likely not bother and tolerate their current avatar.
killerrotoz
#206513947Friday, January 06, 2017 3:21 PM GMT

(Sorry, forgot this little conclusion to that reply) Limiting items by category, in conclusion to all my knowledge of kids who play ROBLOX, is either Not profitable, or adds so little profit that it's probably better to just make me, the rich kids, and those girls who want to wear 2 hairs happy.
killerrotoz
#206514079Friday, January 06, 2017 3:25 PM GMT

(And people will buy new items anyway because everyone loves to stand out and be creative, just thought that maybe it's to have people buy the newer hairs and wings and such, but more then likely, people will buy those anyway if they think their cool. If they don't think their cool, how will limiting items by category make them buy it if they weren't already going to? Ok now I'm done.)
killerrotoz
#206522605Friday, January 06, 2017 6:16 PM GMT

Bump
killerrotoz
#206528562Friday, January 06, 2017 8:02 PM GMT

Bump 2 (This is really important to me so I'll make sure it gets seen)
killerrotoz
#206532830Friday, January 06, 2017 9:06 PM GMT

Bump 3
Brusts
#206534207Friday, January 06, 2017 9:23 PM GMT

support only had to agree with the title because your body contained too much sound reasoning that most people should be aware of
killerrotoz
#206538035Friday, January 06, 2017 10:14 PM GMT

I only included the body to make sure everyone is on the same page. Thanks for the support!
fire754779
#206538628Friday, January 06, 2017 10:19 PM GMT

before the hat update "We want more than 3 hats!" after "We want 2 hair"
tanlolol12345
#206542070Friday, January 06, 2017 10:59 PM GMT

roblox isn't adding 2 hairs because 2 hairs is not a feature it was a result of another feature that feature got updated and now the result is gone roblox is AWFULLY stubborn about "fixing" things that are updated to be better just because some people don't like how it turned out. p-p-pumpkaboo?!?!
tanlolol12345
#206542213Friday, January 06, 2017 11:01 PM GMT

also tix wasn't removed because "haha nbc are losers" it was removed because it was so inflated, easily botted, and caused wild changes between tixrobux exchange which hurt developers p-p-pumpkaboo?!?!
pupwa21
#206544360Friday, January 06, 2017 11:31 PM GMT

Welp, I feel stupid for not seeing this before making my thread. Support.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right