of     1   

Dramatising
#206616183Saturday, January 07, 2017 9:08 PM GMT

Hello Frankie & Benny's These Forums Will Be Released Each Week On A Saturday, GMT. -----UPDATE----- As You May Have Seen, The Interview Center Has Been Taken Down, It's Been Taken Down Because Of It Server Locking Before We Can Get In, We're Not Currently Sure Of The Reason, Interviews Will Still Be Held But At The Restaurant, You May Have Also Seen They're On An Island. Some Spawns Are Located There But Will Be Removed, There Will Soon Be An Easy Accessible Way To 'Interview Island'. As Some May Also Know, We've Added EISS/Epix Incorporated Server Suite, We Will Keep Kohls Admin Infinite But The Chairman Only Will Be Able To Use EISS Due To The Way It's Used. -----RANKS----- Some Of You May Know Most People Here Have Been FR'ed/Free Ranked, The Reason To This Is So We Have A Decent Share Of Ranks In The Group, I Also Hope This Group Can Grow Bigger, To Help The Group Grow, Invite Friends Or Go The The GRP/Group Recruiting Plaza To Get Us Members, You May Have Also Seen Our Newest Member To The Group 'CyanDiamxnd' He's The Brother Of 'RedDiamxnd'. -----OTHER----- I'd Like To Wish You All The Best For 2017 And I Hope We Expand, One Last Thing Is On The 2nd Of February 2017 There Will Be An Event Taking Place At Club Supreme If We Can Or Our Restaurant, I Will Contact Straphos As Soon As I Can To See If We Can Hire The Club, Remember To Invite Your Friends To Our Group! "Bon Appetite"

of     1