of     1   

Glistenia
#206619094Saturday, January 07, 2017 9:38 PM GMT

The peacekeeper opened the door for me that read DISTRICT 1: FEMALE CITIZEN ID: 225867 I stepped in the cold room that had salmon colored tiles with a grey concrete floor and a glass tube in the corner of the room I look to my right to see my stylist sitting on a metal bench wedged in between two walls he rises and checks to make sure I look my best adjusting my platinum blonde hair in the complex hairstyle he arranged it in which was all the rage this year beautiful he says as he tucks a stray hair behind my ear "make sure you stand tall and show the audience those beautiful blue eyes" I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me I mutter the way you made me look during the interviews...I looked like a goddess thank you he smiles and gives me one last hug "remember beautiful you have been training for this since you were born you got this make District One proud" He plants a k####on my cheek "20 SECONDS TILL LAUNCH" I step in my tube and continuously rub the warm leather jacket that is part of the arena uniform and leads me to believe the arena will be cold I stand up straight and even manage to muster a smile despite my nerves the tube closes and for a second...the whole world stops and then I begin to rise slow at first and then faster and faster...until all goes white after a few brief seconds of blindness the arena comes into view a beautiful white mountainous arena that appears to stretch on for miles upon miles I look at my 23 fellow tributes trying to spot my ally Chuckcaesar and vJosee they are no were in sight I have 60 second to take everything in before we are released from our pedestals when the gong sounds I then focus to the cornucopia and see a aquamarine bag and I decide I will sprint grab the bag and muster up anything else along my way I get into a sprinting pose and then the gong sounds... I am the first to leap off my pedestal I think most of the tributes were in awe of the arena and became distracted by the time the other tributes snap into it and jump of their pedestals I have already retrieved my little blue bag and managed to scrape up two machetes and a dagger, before finding my ally Chuck I also grab a banana and a piece of cheese and then Im off I run to the base of a mountain were Chuckcaesar catches up to me and we both run as fast as we can we do not dare say a word until after a hour of continuous running we finally stop both panting after I catch my breath I ask what did you get? He replies a spear, apple, machete and a sword,"and you?" he said exhausted I got two machete's a dagger, bannana, and cheese I'd say we #### ### pretty well "how long has it been since the bloodbath?" Chuck asked I would say a hour? Just then we heard the cannons the initial fighting must have subsided BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM, BOOM,BOOM,BOOM....eight dead I say weres jose?! I say "probably dead Hmph I guess more food for us" well should we make camp or keep moving? "I think we need to find some water first This arena is huge we can only cover so much ground the sooner we get looking the better unless you think you can use your stunning good looks to get us some sponsors" chuck said as he stroked my cheek Hah! Very funny I reply just because im good looking doesn't mean I dont have to work for things..I learned that the hard way lets keep moving we need water or we will be dead within three days! we begin moving chuckcaesar is a gentleman and helps me climb the numerous hills you know what instead of aimlessly walking in circles looking for water why dont we climb that tall mountain so we can see the whole arena? "Thats a great Idea!" Chuck remarked after aimlessly attempting to climb the steep mountain and continuously sliding they finally got to the top of the mountain only to be hit by a wave of disappointment the visibility is terrible! I say the fog is so thick!! "I guess we climbed it for nothing...come on lets make camp its too late to go anywhere else at least we will be safe ## #### ######### said Chuck disappointingly we make a little shelter using branches from the trees on the mountain and overlaying snow over them to make a roof chuckcaesar and I huddle for warmth and soon fall asleep and thats when the dreams begin {DREAM FLASHBACK FROM DISTRICT ONE} "You will never ammount to anything!" said my Mother you have no skills besides being pretty you will never become a carrer or a victor!! Your best bet is to just become a trophy wife of Glarius a 18 year old boy who is volunteering for the 8th games and almost certainly will win MOM! You dont understand I dont want to be the wife of a victor I want to be a victor!! "You never will be said my mom now make yourself presentable you have a date with Glarius" I felt so betrayed my family did not support my dreams of being a victor Glarius and I were engaged...when I turned 17 we were to be married thats not what I wanted for my life so that spring I shocked District One when I volunteered for the 8th games everyone told me what a waste a beautiful young woman like you will now die in the games Glarius angrily did not volunteer for the male as he did not want to kill me but when we had our goodbyes he told me the engagement was broken off I couldn't help but smirk I am finally free! if I win or die I chose my own path I am awoken by the sunrise and at that moment I gasp PART TWO COMING SOON
danieldelanoxo
#206630443Saturday, January 07, 2017 11:48 PM GMT

this is art

of     1