of     1   

Acrillie
#206648851Sunday, January 08, 2017 3:10 AM GMT

Here is every single ATF character of mine. Character Count so far: 4 Naomi Martinez. |25|5'9|142lbs|Powdered Brown Eyes|Pitch Black hair|S.O:Straight|Dead or Alive?:Alive|Trait(s):Brazilian|Description included?(Yes):Naomi has been involved in many different but TERRIBLE activities including robbery, assault, abuse, kidnapping. banditry and murder. She is never usually quiet, well, never at ALL and will take what she wants without hesitation. Her attitude is vile, as well. She liked to keep her identity hidden towards newcomers, which is why she hides her face with an old, tattered bandana and camo dirt bike goggles.| Cece Martinez |22|5'6|112lbs|Glitter Blue Eyes|Pitch Black hair|S.O:Straight|Dead or Alive?:Alive|Trait(s):Brazilian|Description included?(Yes):Cece isn't secretive at all, and likes to show off her talents to everyone. Well, tries to. She is rather shy though, meaning she doesn't talk to a lot of people and doesn't have many friends. She might seem small and helpless, but her fighting is amazing. Her clothing includes a white vest, shorts and a small brown cap with goggles attached to them.| Samuel Rodriguez |31|6'2|210lbs|Brown Eyes|Brown Hair|S.O:Straight|Dead or Alive?:Alive|Trait(s):Hispanic|Description Included?(Yes):Samuel is definitely a quiet guy. He's a rather nice person to be around, but not at all times. He is very possessive of the things he owns, which makes him a good guard, I suppose. He's rather strong, all of his weight is just pure muscle. He has been involved in boxing classes since he was 9, and has continued to do to this day.| Maya Brisk |27|5'11|187lbs|Leafy Green eyes|Ashy Black Hair|S.O:Bisexual|Dead or Alive?: Dead|Cause of death?:Beheading|What was used for the beheading?:Rusty Chainsaw|Who beheaded Maya?:Sandshark member|Why did they behead her?:Killing a leading HR while doing banditry.|Character description?(Yes):Maya is DEFINITELY not a kind type. Horrible person. Never fool yourself for her looks, because she WILL trick you within the matter of seconds. Her charms and good looks aren't the only thing that'll trick you, either. She is swift when it comes to combat, especially when using a knife.| My other 10 or more characters will be updated onto a new Forum sooner or later.
Xiord
#206649298Sunday, January 08, 2017 3:15 AM GMT

all your characters' heights are all taller than every girl i had the tallest was 5'5"
Acrillie
#207082948Friday, January 13, 2017 7:01 AM GMT

Thats because im not one of those people who have the short characters like 5'2 - 5'5 just to make my character look small and cute

of     1