of     1   

deathboy1202
#206661730Sunday, January 08, 2017 5:37 AM GMT

Requirements Of RP: Starting a RP: When RPing make sure that if you are joining in to an RP, make it smoothe and naturual. Like if 2 Engineers were chatting how to fix something, you character may know how to fix it, so thats a window, or in a military RP, and someone is hit; and your a medic, thats another way. Speech: Moving on when you are speaking do not use abbreviation's like brb, I gtg (In RP terms), etc. write the whole word, and once you have stopped or never done that before, use " speech marks at the start and end of sentences, grammar. e.g "Are you alright?" and to give the other person a taste of how they talk do something like this "Are yer alright?" When thinking I use *I wonder what to do* or -In mind- "What do I do." Actions: When doing some actions use * or - (I personally use - and use * for thinking in my head. You use - when you are say -sprints away- or -climbs the cliff- also if you are a sniper don't forget to call your shots, say ((OOC)) (brackets mean outside of rp and OOC means Out of Character) when you say this you are not actually there but are telling the person if your shooting at them (And if you should also say PTK (Permission to kill) before you kill them. (If you don't use speech marks it is alright but I personally recommend using them) Rules of RP: One rule most RP's have is Do Not Godmod, Godmod as its name explains is being unkillable. Another one would be powerplay, e.g when a sniper is aiming at you, your character just turns and shoots him in the head, (That is unrealistic and is powerplay) this means that the RP Character is not aware that a sniper will hit them but the player is and the player technically swaps places and he knows where the sniper is (Sorry its hard to explain so here is the Google Definition) tactics exhibiting or intended to increase a person's power or influence. So in this instance the player is increasing the RP Characters power. Metagaming is another, this means that an OOC Player applies information to the RP Character, when OOC is Out Of Character. Do not Autohit, to have a good RP you should allow the person you are attacking to react and respond, so don't go on and -punches- -kicks- -punches- and then the other person just has this choice left, -unconscious-. Do not Lorebreak, if you are RPing and you are a vampire and you walk into the sun without being hurt, you are breaking the rules of what happens to your character (Note: Do not be a vampire in this sort of roleplay, be a human, android, even a sentient being, just not a vampire...Gosh) I just realised powerplay is also when you control the mechanics of other characters like when someone walks to a cliff and you say -the cliff would break- Do not Mary Sue (Search Mary Sue for more info) this means your character is unrealisticly perfect. "Tis the end lads, anotha wonderful day ey?"

of     1