of     1   

amazingmikedude1
#206695096Sunday, January 08, 2017 4:58 PM GMT

Those of you who have read Flowers for Algernon will probably immediately know what this story will be like. Go give it a read, it's a really good book. This story is a direct rip off of it pretty much, let me know what you think of it. __________________________________________________________________________________________ proges repert 1 july 5 dr leslie sed i shud rite down anyfing i com to think abot durang thez experments. oh sory i shud introdus myself. i am guest 1431 and im 24 yers old. i want to be smart. dr leslie sed i wood be smart if i do thes tests. i work at bloxdonalds and eveyone ther is supr smart. danny, rick, jack, all of them are smart and i want to be jus lik them. we alays laf and hav fun. wen dr leslie came to bloxdonalds ## ### hey guest 1431 we can mak you smart i said yes. he took me to his lab and introdused me to his teem he caled it. dr henry, who was a speshulist in brayne study, dr parker, who help with a lot of things, he is very frendly tords me and we play gams and watsh tv together. dr leslie is the leder of this progect and he sed it wil mak me smart. i hop it dos. he sed i wil get smartar if i writ down al my thots into this notbook. he sed tomorow we are doing tests that wil mak you smart. i hop they do. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Let me know what you guys think! If your confused about the grammar, take a look at what Flowers for Algernon was all about.
amazingmikedude1
#206714654Sunday, January 08, 2017 8:58 PM GMT

bump, what do you think?

of     1