of     1   

IPLAYROBLOX190
#206713583Sunday, January 08, 2017 8:46 PM GMT

I have suggestions that I hope you all like. Some of them aren't mine, please notice that! I opened a place to show the suggestions and what they look like here: https://www.roblox.com/games/399405744/RANKS-Egg-Hunt-2017-Suggestions (NO IM NOT LOOKING FOR ATTENTION FOR MY GAME!) Please don't visit if you don't want to, its okay if you don't want to! But here are the ideas: Eggsplosive Egg of fire (if there is a volcano in the map this year, this egg could be near it?) Magic 8 Ball of Fortune (Could be located in a house?) Egg of the Apocalypse (Graveyard maybe or near a volcano?) Eggstrordinary Colors (NOT MINE) (In an art museum?) Stripes Egg (art museum?) Egg of Earth's Death (Mistaken for a globe?) Egg of Painted Beauty (NOT MINE) (Art Museum?) Egg of Basket History (NOT MINE) (In a house?) UFO Egg of Believing (NOT MINE) (Spawns at night?) Glow Egg (NOT MINE) (Spawns at night?) Egg Chasing Egg (Spawns randomly around map?) Tix King Egg (in loving memory of tix!) (Tix castle?) Swirly Winds Egg of Poison (Science Lab?) Swirly Winds Egg of Devastation (Around Volcano?) Swirly Whirlpool Egg of Waves (Over Ocean?) Overseer Eye Egg (NOT MINE) (in a cave?) Toy Egg (In a toy store or in a house?) Minion Egg *NOT 2014 REFERANCE* (NOT MINE) (Toy store or in a house?) Viridian Faberge Egg (In a quarry or in cave?) Faberge Egg Of Pastel Colors (Art Museum?) Old Artifact Faberge Egg (in a silo or Art Museum?) Mysterge (NOT MINE and may look familiar to a few people!) (Cave or Art Museum?) Egg of Eggspensive Faces (NOT MINE) (Mall or clothes shop?) Mr. Egg (Office Building?) Lightbulb Egg of Brightness (NOT MINE) (Ceiling of a house or only at night?) Fiery Egg of Burns (On Volcanic Landscape?) Egg of Yummy Cookies (Could be in kitchen of a house?) Egg of Shrubs (NOT BEST QUALITY) (Around everywhere on map?) Universal Egg (NOT MINE) Spawns at night near UFO egg?) Egg of Arctic's Glaciers (Ocean or icy landscape?) Egg of Persistent Aim (Found in shooting range?) Eggruption (NOT MINE) (Found in all of lavascape?) Cereal Egg (Found in a house?) Rotten Cereal Egg (Wait a while for regular cereal egg to rot?) (REFERANCE TO 2016 REGULAR EGG) Super Egg (Flies all over the place?) Pumpkin Egg of Horrors (Found at night near a haunted house?) Angry Bull Egg (NOT MINE) (MAY LOOK FIMILIAR TO YOU) Found near a farm and attacks?)
Anthonychi
#206713766Sunday, January 08, 2017 8:48 PM GMT

"Tix King Egg (in loving memory of tix!) (Tix castle?)" You triggered the S&I community #code If someone forumpost then someone postcount + 1
brendan86
#206714488Sunday, January 08, 2017 8:57 PM GMT

how bout no
IPLAYROBLOX190
#206727565Sunday, January 08, 2017 11:21 PM GMT

Brendan, if you don't support anything, get out of S@I and go to something else.

of     1