of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

ZeroAffliction
#206965007Wednesday, January 11, 2017 11:48 PM GMT

LightFantom
#206970340Thursday, January 12, 2017 12:55 AM GMT

It's pretty good. Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.
ZeroAffliction
#206981646Thursday, January 12, 2017 3:21 AM GMT

Nump, i'd like more opinions.
Blizzei
#206982753Thursday, January 12, 2017 3:35 AM GMT

I like it, what did you use? Cracklin' necks everyday
ZeroAffliction
#206988946Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:07 AM GMT

Photoshop mostly, C4D to render the characters.
La_de
#206989231Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:12 AM GMT

It's nice, but you have some competition. My friend is a pro gfxer. His name is Arvensis. Check his twitter. He's like 11/10 good. Check it out :)
ZeroAffliction
#206990281Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:28 AM GMT

Sadly his work doesn't compare to mine. His font is bad, his font placement is bad aswell, he has no real depth in his work, there's no focal point in his work too. In one tweet he was unable to correctly place a C4D Flare, he simply used transparency when there's layer settings possible for that without the need transparency which makes me believe that he's inexperienced with Photoshop. He'd get chewed out if he was to ever show his work outside of Roblox. His quality in work is inconsistent aswell, he also seems to be unable to render while correctly using Photoshop to it's fullest. Not only that but he simply "Rendered and apply transparent textures." Which sadly is something anyone can do, as you can see in most of my examples, i used brushes and such. Finally, his flow in his works is bad aswell.
ZeroAffliction
#206990588Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:32 AM GMT

Also, i'm a UI designer aswell. He wouldn't be in my class even if he could make what i can make.
La_de
#206993469Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:13 AM GMT

@Zero, I'd disagree. He's making gfx for FadedParagon. Actually, his work is very detailed, as well as yours. I truly believe you both have great gfx in all, but I personally think he has better gfx.
ZeroAffliction
#206995047Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:34 AM GMT

I'm not saying he's bad, he's definitely better than most people here when it comes to GFXing. However, to say he's better than me when i named each differences, problems and techniques used between us and the fact that i dissected his GFX pretty easily, shows the difference in skill and experience. Also, i named real, easily learnable techniques that even a Novice should know in GFX, techniques he doesn't know, techniques he have yet to apply to his GFX. I could come pretty close to re-creating some work he did but he could not do the same to me. He also repeats the same techniques in most of his work, while mine does not. Also, like i said before, im also an UI Designer, he can't touch me in the creativity department even if he tried. If we was also speaking in terms of the "Misc." When it comes to GFXing, i'd say that i'm also faster than him when it comes to GFXing, which too shows the difference in our skill. Also, i'm able to work with 3D Models outside of Roblox due to my work outside of Roblox. Finally, alot of his work when it comes to non-rendering and actual GFXing is low quality. Combine this with what i said above and he would literally have nothing back to say.
ZeroAffliction
#206995963Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:46 AM GMT

Seriously though, if i ever wanted to prove that i was better, i would/could challenge him to a GFX Competition.
SaintsDZN
#207000940Thursday, January 12, 2017 8:19 AM GMT

I like the the Photoshop work man! Really like your style of making a focal point of the design. One little thing i'd say though is try put Ambient Occlusion on your Cinema 4D render settings, it provides very clean shadows on touching objects i.e. between corners of walls, around the avatar etc. I very quickly screenshotted something on ####### ### before I went to school just to show an example of AO. ####### #### SaintsDZN
ZeroAffliction
#207008971Thursday, January 12, 2017 12:57 PM GMT

I can't see it bro, hashtags. However, i really do appreciate your help with C4D, i haven't mastered it yet so i'm still having problems with certain things.
PRESTIGIOUSaLEGEND
#207009742Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:22 PM GMT

Want to design a UI for my game? The game will be a full mmorpg with quest lines, character development etc, a combination of features from AAA games like WoW ESO etc. I don't expect the game to get big revenue at all, its more of a personal gratification project so i can't pay you, its more of an offer to have your work credited on a huge long term project.
ZeroAffliction
#207011489Thursday, January 12, 2017 2:12 PM GMT

I don't really care much for Robux when i work. If you got a Discord we can talk more there about what you need and such.
ZeroAffliction
#207015325Thursday, January 12, 2017 3:53 PM GMT

Lets get another bump.
ZeroAffliction
#207275115Sunday, January 15, 2017 10:33 AM GMT

Bump Again, i updated!
Rozeris
#207277662Sunday, January 15, 2017 11:38 AM GMT

I think your work is a lot better than Arvenis
ElementalPrestige
#207279335Sunday, January 15, 2017 12:29 PM GMT

On some of them there is too much going on, for example the Naruto one and the Dragon Ball one. However I think you are too harsh on other designers, you shouldn't be like "This is bad, that is bad" but you should rather tell them how to improve it while not being biased, like in the example of "Arvensis" However your work is really good, keep it up DA-ElementalPrestige & GFXLordROBLOX
ProKillaV12
#207279741Sunday, January 15, 2017 12:39 PM GMT

Phantom Forces has the best GFX.
REKIN
#207288125Sunday, January 15, 2017 3:09 PM GMT

^ Noob be more constructive
ZeroAffliction
#207289312Sunday, January 15, 2017 3:30 PM GMT

@ElementalPrestige The one's that have too much going on is apart of the Flow. In the DBZ One, he's going SSJ. In the Naruto one he's using Chakra. The techniques used still focuses on the "Idea" of what's going on. However you do have a point- too much is going on and that'd be my fault for picking a bad starting point, trying to be too "Flashy" did hurt me in those ones. However, i wasn't being biased when rating others, i was being honest. I learned that learning to GFX on Roblox is a bad idea and very limited, which is why many GFXers(If Not All) on here can only "Render" and use very basic effects. If you never move off this site in terms of GFX, you don't grow, simply because Roblox is not a GFX Community and it doesn't really have one either. Still, what she said did tick me off, if i look at someones GFX and say "I can recreate that." then that's a bad thing. However, i can't even say i can recreate alot of my own work. @ProKillaV12 Phantom Forces relies heavily on coloring (Which is a Good Thing). PF have great builders aswell which also helps in Some of their thumbnails. However, their thumbnails lack depth and focal points. Their font is bad aswell. Their flow too, is off in some of them. However, like i said theirs do surpasses many other GFX's here. Their GFXers is something i'd actually praise, some people who i can call real GFXers simply because i can look at it and say "I can't recreate that even if i had the same resoucres." Finally, saying on how any "Real" GFXer/GFX is better isn't how it works. You can judge and critique their work but at the end, real techniques and real effects is what makes a GFXer, once you reach a certain "Level" no one is exactly "Better". Wall Of Text No Jutsu!
ZeroAffliction
#207291892Sunday, January 15, 2017 4:09 PM GMT

Lol really didn't mean to write that much xD
ZeroAffliction
#207406029Monday, January 16, 2017 6:44 PM GMT

Yay BUMP AGAIn
kulsonicninja123REAL
#207406155Monday, January 16, 2017 6:46 PM GMT

worse gfx in roblox history. What did you use? Windows Paint or Pizap? it's the worse gfx ever like oh my god its so ugly i can't stand looking at it. jk its nice

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right