of     1   

THAWK321
#207026581Thursday, January 12, 2017 7:21 PM GMT

THE TIDEWATER RANGERS: This is the Lore of the Tidewater Rangers, a Vigilante group of Southside Citizens who banded together to stop the crime, injustice and corruption in the PRT. When the group was founded in 2096 by a group of citizens, one of which was Paul Ramirez who was very young at the time (18). The reason they founded this was because of the MEB, a faction who was only interested in the profit and perks of war, a faction who's sole purpose was to make money from lives being lost, a faction who destroyed an alliance that could have made the world a better place, but was culled quickly by the MEB... This is the reason why these citizens would soon form a small faction known as the Tidewater Rangers...but this faction was not only made to counter the MEB corruption, but also to stop any crime in Southside like murder, ######### deals and many other crimes, this faction was not a bandit group who would shoot these criminals on sight but they would only use gun violence if necessary and would arrest these criminals and bring them to the courthouse anonymously... This didn't go unnoticed by the PRT though and on the 20th of June 20th 2100, one of the leading members was bribed by the MEB and revealed where the Tidewater Rangers were operating from which was an old factory outside of Southside. The PRT went there with a platoon of soldiers and either arrested them or killed any that tried to fight back where they stood, after this, the Tidewater Rangers were in a frenzy, the factory was taken from the PRT and the remaining Rangers went into hiding...except for a few, who were still willing to die for what they believed in... The now new Leader of the Rangers named Paul Ramirez who was now 22 years old found out about the bribe from an Ex-CDF soldier who believed in their cause, this is when Paul lead a small group of Rangers to where the man now known as "The Defector" was hiding, scouts had tracked him down to where he was staying (which was an MEB base) and informed Paul, that was when the Rangers planned for an attack on the PRT, an action that had never been done before by the Rangers, they were ready, snipers was set up in the trees near the base, scouts tracked the MEB movements and when the time came...the Rangers attacked, they took out a lot of MEB that day, just to get to the traitor, it was foolish, but was the right thing to do in the eyes of the Rangers...to avenge their fallen caused by one man, who they called friend and welcomed with open arms...but the man was weak, tempted by greed and power...so much that he would get his friends killed for that... The Rangers took out most of the MEB, they had the advantage with snipers hidden in the trees, who picked off a lot of the MEB, but also the strength and power of the Rangers, whos hope and fight was now starting to crumble, the Rangers themselves knew this...but before their fight was crushed, they still fought for freedom, the base was clear, the MEB, dead, the Rangers, but not without many casualties, victorious...or so they thought. The Defector, still alive, hiding in the base sent an emergency distress call to the MEB, reinforcements soon arrived, the Remaining Rangers stood tall they defended Paul as he ran into the base to find the traitor, he did, but also did not hesitate to shoot him, but before that, he asked why...The Defector responded with: "Because this cause...is lost, the MEB won't be stopped...so why fight them...when you can join them and have what you want?" Paul replied with: "I already have what I want...traitor...and that is you..." Paul blasted him in the head with his Colt, he then ran out of the base to aid his fellow comrades, who were losing the battle. The Rangers had got what they wanted, now they would escape, the remaining Rangers got in their cars and followed Paul as he was driving away from the battle, the MEB were waiting at the end of the road with a Tank. The Rangers swirved back from where they had come from, but a roaring fire came from the cannon of the Tank, taking out one of the cars...two remained, the tank fired again...taking out another car, one remained with only Paul and two others left in the car, the tank fired once more, but not with the cannon but instead with the .50 cal, they took out the back left tire, making the car spin off of the road and down a hill, the two Rangers with Paul were killed upon the impact of the tree down the hill...Paul remained...he climbed out of the car, the MEB waiting for him upon the hill...he fired at them. His Colt was out of ammo...he looked up, seeing them aiming down at him...one spoke: "Come with us and you will not have to die Ranger..." Paul replied with: "I rather would to be honest instead of going with you, either way I would die...except if I do this..." There would be a stream next to Paul, he quickly ran and dived into it, after that he was one of the PRT's most wanted...he had vanished since then...until now... That is the Lore of the Tidewater Rangers. I hoped you enjoyed reading it P.S. Sorry if it was time consuming for you to read. But I wanted a fleshed out lore for the Tidewater Rangers and how they came to be.) Written By: THAWK321

of     1