J0KESTER
#219047881Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:39 AM GMT

you sound like one of those people who think roblox is dangerous because someone called my son "noob". stop baiting and get out of here.not responding anymore to some person who doesnt understand kids/end
J0KESTER
#219047892Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:39 AM GMT

"national_security made another alt. GIVE IT UP! NO ONE CARES!"Two things are wrong with this statement:1. Just because you don't care, does NOT mean no one else cares either.2. What does national_security making an alt have ANYTHING to do with my post? This is completely irrelevant.
J0KESTER
#219047906Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:39 AM GMT

You cannot say that, since you cannot see the future.
J0KESTER
#219047928Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:40 AM GMT

No. Let me explain why, many games (Such as Murder Mystery 2 and Phantom Forces) need chat. For MM2, revealing who the murderer is is pretty important, and PF is team based. I use party chat all the time when my friends cant ###### when they are away, and just to meet new people. As for PMs, I never get them and its SO EASY to change who can send you them. Honestly, this game isnt Club Penguin.Another great post from Smeargle123
J0KESTER
#219047950Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:40 AM GMT

Now stop baiting and get outta here
J0KESTER
#219047974Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:40 AM GMT

####### You are very wise, but there are things I need to point out:"1. Your post violates Amendment one of the United states Constitution of 1789 which has been revised in 1992. Amendment one states the following: ""Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.""- In a 9–0 decision, the Supreme Court extended the full protection of the First Amendment to the Internet in Reno v. ACLU, a decision that struck down portions of the 1996 Communications Decency Act, a law that prohibited indecent online communication (that is, non-obscene material protected by the First Amendment).--This means what you are doing is completely unconstitutional.---Even though it is unconstitutional, there is a loop hole here. I, as well as many others on here can not stop you from saying what you wish to say. That's how freedom of speech works. One can not stop another from stating someone can not say what they are saying."Roblox is already infringing the freedom of speech. They got the chat filter and rules that prohibit certain topics."2. We come next to your constant "You're not supporting because you do the things I'm trying to stop" ordeal.- Those classify as, in legal terms, Groundless Accusations, and is considered a crime. Depending on the severity of the crime, one can expect to receive, at most, a suspended sentence of 30 days in jail and a $350 fine. -- Your claims are also considered as False statement. You have no proof that anyone who is against what you are saying is, in fact, doing any of the things you are trying to stop. Unless you show proof, it will continue to be considered a False statement."Page 12: Someone replied:"Many things would die if this happened:RIP TradingRIP In-game commandsRIP Flamewars <-- BINGO!!! This implaied they like flamewars!RIP FeedbackRIP AppreciationRIP Criticismand many other stuff which is too much for one post."
J0KESTER
#219048007Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:41 AM GMT

"Roblox is actually working on new chat things"Awesome!!!
J0KESTER
#219048033Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:41 AM GMT

Follow mee
J0KESTER
#219048054Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:41 AM GMT

Really, so after the flash is full of oders? No. Its one of the best games on roblox.Admins need to do a better job on censoring. Its their problem, not yours.1 - FORUM WAR IMMINENT 2 - FORUM WAR INCOMING, PREPARE OT 3 - MONITOR OTHER SUBFORUMS CLOSELY AND OPEN OT BUNKERS 4 - INCREASE SECURITY 5 - NORMAL OT
J0KESTER
#219048073Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:42 AM GMT

What is your evidence?
J0KESTER
#219048090Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:42 AM GMT

First of all:I DO kind of get that Roblox is a "kid-friendly" website (although almost 75% of these Robloxians are over the age of 13, including me), but you're missing the point that the most innocent words are being hash-tagged! I'm against the new update to the chat, and DO wish they added back the safe chat we have had before, since that one actually let us communicate with other players. This new update which some people may call "super" safe chat is way too safe. They are blocking the most harmless words, so you can barely communicate with other players! Doesn't Roblox want you to communicate with others and make new friends? Let them have the ability to speak, only having the ACTUAL harming words be tagged. Now obviously, you could see so many people are disappointed with this update and really would like the what may be called "older" safe chat back, so players can freely speak with others and communicate more easily, instead of having almost every sentence being tagged. Yes, I know about the incident that had happened a few days back, but really parents should be taking more responsibility into their children. The parents should know that the Internet isn't ALWAYS a safe place, and to always make sure their children are secured.In conclusion, I think the recent implemented idea of a "super" safe chat wasn't really great, and hope to see a change soon into this new chatting system. Also, harmingful words should be the ONLY words being censored, not the innocent ones! This is my opinion, and if I do get hate towards this, I don't really care because like I just said, just my OPINION.Thank you for taking the time to read this. :)-Thunder_063
J0KESTER
#219048105Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:42 AM GMT

^ more like "Make me End Roblox"
J0KESTER
#219048123Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:43 AM GMT

McBlocko has a bad name, his reputation got destroyed!
J0KESTER
#219048145Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:43 AM GMT

Than kids will report older people like me because when us older people, for example, I said he looked like he was poor when I was playing around and I get banned for a week for "Bullying".
J0KESTER
#219048169Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:43 AM GMT

I never mentioned power imagination.
J0KESTER
#219048193Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:43 AM GMT

Dude what if I was playing around with somebody. I could just say,"Just joking".
J0KESTER
#219048208Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:44 AM GMT

Boi, Roblox isn't a kids game anymore, it's been moving to appeal to older people, like teens & young adults, a aready. messed up chat will make Roblox even WORSEAlso, people have there opinions, they think there online friends are more important, get out soccer mom, Roblox isn't for youThe forums are for all, not 1 group
J0KESTER
#219048231Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:44 AM GMT

....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............( ..............\.............\... roblox
J0KESTER
#219048250Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:44 AM GMT

"How will we be able to test responsibility, and what if someone is "responsible" but once they pass the test, they break rules?"well, we would have brief punishments. if you're giving away personal info, for instance, you would get menu chat for month or so. "Real friends are more important than "friends" met online. Online "friends" are complete strangers that may be up to no good."what if you have no friends to actually talk too all of the time, and end up having to just exercise everyday. that's not how modern society works, i know how in the 1980's we had to kick the can and make friends on the playground, but nowadays we have technology and we communicate through it. "before you tell me that "oh they need to go out and make real friends"okay..."It is important to get outside of your comfort zone." very true, but not everyone is willing to do that, like i said before some people are sadly stuck without friends in the real world due to hatred or not having that crowd of friends to always hang out with. we come here to talk to people because it takes away our isolation. i come on here when i don't have anyone to talk too and don't feel to do anything. i do go outside and play basketball or run, but what do i do after that? go on here. i couldn't entertain myself all day without going on here. i sadly don't have very many friends myself. i can't really help that. i'm not likable to people and people don't want me around. you realize i'd probably be dead right now if it wasn't for people on the internet supporting me? i have no one in the real world who actually doesn't want me dead rn besides my parents and other and a few friends i never see. they can't be here to support me thinking morbid thoughts at 2:00 in the morning. you guys can go ahead and call me emo or stupid for relying on the internet, not everyone who has depression automatically cuts their wrists wears all black and likes rock music, and people aren't stupid for actually admitting personal things on a forum filled with thousands of snotty people, i'm actually quite brave.
J0KESTER
#219048270Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:45 AM GMT

Talking about bans is not allowed on the forums.And please do not bully.
J0KESTER
#219048292Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:45 AM GMT

Honestly though, every game that lets you trade skins would be ruined, as users would have absolutely no way of knowing what the other person wantsAnother great post from Smeargle123
J0KESTER
#219048312Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:45 AM GMT

Watch your language please.
J0KESTER
#219048328Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:45 AM GMT

"Roblox is for ages ei gh t to ei gh teen" Roblox isn't entirely for kids. Wait, let me get this straight. You're saying Roblox should have the safety measures that CP has? 【⏒!⏒】 AYY KID, THAT MAKES ME SALTY & SAVAGE 【⏒!⏒】
J0KESTER
#219048355Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:46 AM GMT

But most users here are under 13.
J0KESTER
#219048393Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:46 AM GMT

Nah,I like seeing children saying what they want.