of     1   

krazykar88
#207208704Saturday, January 14, 2017 8:50 PM GMT

Hello, allow me to introduce myself. I'm krazykar88. Chances are you stumbled across my group and you are checking here for some info. If not, then feel free to read, and if you're interested, join the group and I'll host a tryout date. I figured I should post in the sports forum because racing is a motorsport, but if this is the wrong place, I can move it. Anyway, I can thoroughly explain the league here rather than the group bio, there simply isn't enough room. *Please excuse my excessive use of the "," throughout this thread. It's a bad habit, I use it way too much.* My goal with this league is to make a very realistic road racing series, very comparable to real life racing. One of the things that can provide this, is introducing Robux into it. As many may know, the cars don't have sponsors on them because they like them, it's because they're getting paid for having them there. Also, they don't all just race for fun. There is some prize money involved, as in any other sport. This got me thinking, I could make a virtual motorsport world where money is made. Now, unlike real racing, I'm going to try to design this to be more profitable. Usually in lower tier racing, profit is very difficult to make. Considering that the car costs quite a bit to maintain, and the tires and fuel aren't cheap either. Wrecking the car is a major financial setback, eliminating all profit for a good few races. It's easier in very large motorsports, like NASCAR or LeMans, but for lower levels such as late models or MX5 cup racing, it proves to be a challenge. I'm trying to make the expenses small and keep the income higher. Saying I'm not in this for profit would be a lie, but I'm not just in it for profit. I've always wanted a league that had decent drivers that could deal with whatever came their way. I especially want drivers that are honest, whether it be about "who wrecked who"####"##o is in what position". ^TL;DR - I need hones drivers and you can make money from racing in the league. I'm trying to keep expenses low so it's easier for racers to gain profit. Here is a list of ways to make money and ways to lose money. *INCOME* -Winning a race -Winning a championship -Sponsorship income *EXPENSES* -Buying a team -Entry fee (don't worry, this wont be much, maybe 20 robux) -Wreck/Car repair (more than the entry fee, price not determined yet) Seems easy enough. Let's say you aren't even here to race, and you own a clothing company, development company, GFX company, or any group. You probably got curious and looked around the sports thread for sponsorship opportunities, or someone told you to give it a try. This is the perfect place, we will have billboards and car ad spaces for sale. Look below for pricing. *Billboards* These will be all the same size. They will be able to be seen by fans. They will be on all tracks, not just one. R$10/race, R$250/season (seasons plan to be about 50 races) *Car sponsors* There are many spots for ads on cars. You can pay for just one ad, or pay for the primary sponsor of the entire car. Small ad: same as billboard pricing Hood ad: R$15/race, R$275/season Primary sponsor: R$30/race, R$500/season The car will have multiple of your logos all over the car (hood, bumper, trunk, sides) and the color scheme of the car will be in your desired colors/design Contracts will be "signed" and kept in an archive for various reasons including: -Dispute and denial of agreeing to sponsorships -Dispute over payments -Dispute over any contents of the contract Contracts may be revoked by the sponsor, preventing drivers from locking sponsors in the contract. Now all of that is out of the way. There might not be any more discussion of money, so tycoons look away. Drivers will be rigorously tested in many aspects of racing before being able to join the league or sign on a team. These tests include: -Awareness -Wreck avoidance -Clean position defense -Following the racing line -Hitting the apex -Making pit stops -Recognition of flags -Leaving a margin for error A driver that passes these tests will be put into the league as a racer. Rookie stripes will be installed and after one full season they will be removed. Rookie of the year awards will grant a small money prize. Owning a team Team owners will be able to administer contracts for sponsorships for their drivers and can revoke driver contracts for the team. *Team owners will be allowed to race but will not be able to claim prize money from placing 1st. Instead, there will be a "team championship". Team championships This will work similarly to driver championships, but rather than a single driver gaining points, it will be the entire team. This is separate from the normal championship. Team championship winners will rewarded with prize money. Everyone in the winning team will each get a set amount, not judged by how much they contributed. Team championships will end every 5 races. There will be 10 team championships in a full season, rather than just 1. This is to help the financials of the drivers and team owners. This is about it for now, I may add some more stuff later on, but for now, this will have to suffice. Feel free to comment and let me know if you would like to join one everything is set up. ***Look on the group page for point standings, race dates, signup and contract templates, and more. You may join the group, but the league will not immediately start after this is posted.*** The group info will have more important, up-to-date info to fill you in on whats going on. Thanks, and happy racing. -krazykar88

of     1