of     1   

Bla_sted
#207314888Sunday, January 15, 2017 8:27 PM GMT

You have until 1/16/17 4pm EST to send this back to Bla_sted! How has your job been at Cake Legion? On a scale 1-10 how has your experience and activity been at Cake Legion? In detail tell us why you want to stay as a HR? Finally, tell us in detail, if you were fired, how would you react? Signed, ~Bla_sted
SleetExy
#207320731Sunday, January 15, 2017 9:25 PM GMT

My job has been just fine, I've been about a 8, not always on the cafe but always talking to Time on how to improve stuff. I want to stay as rank 14, because I believe this cafe will get active and go somewhere one day. If I was fired, I would obviously fight for my job.
xMarineDev
#207354629Monday, January 16, 2017 3:14 AM GMT

How has your job been at Cake Legion? Pretty Good, I was just hired and I am doing pretty good I think. On a scale 1-10 how has your experience and activity been at Cake Legion? 6 In detail tell us why you want to stay as a HR? I love this job! Its a honor being here. Finally, tell us in detail, if you were fired, how would you react? I would tell a excuse why I am not active and it is "I have a lot a schooling and I must put studying first before I play." Signed, ~Bla_sted

of     1