of     1   

LeviWalkerIII
#207439873Tuesday, January 17, 2017 12:46 AM GMT

Fill out the first __ you see if you have coached/played in WWBL Fill out the second __ you see if you have never been a coach/player in WWBL {FILL THIS OUT IF YOU HAVE PLAYED/COACHED IN WWBL} 1) What made you come back to WWBL? 2) What teams have you coached (Or played for), and how successful have they been? 3) Are you active? And if so how many days out of 7 4) Have you been suspended and/or fired, if so, why and what season? 5) Describe yourself as a coach {FILL THIS OUT IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED/COACHED IN WWBL} 1) Have you coached in a league over 500, if so what one? 2) Why do you want this job? 3) How did you find WWBL? 4) What will you bring to WWBL 5) Have you ever been suspended/Fired, if so why? COPY AND PASTE THE SET OF QUESTIONS THAT FIT YOU THE BEST, THEN MESSAGE ME, LEVIWALKERIII (Nobody else). If not replied back within 48 hours, you didn't get the job.
EntityDave25
#207526949Wednesday, January 18, 2017 2:23 AM GMT

1: to help this league out alot 2: to I will do my job trail not so well players 3: Levi told me about it 4:alot of members 5:I have not

of     1