of     1   

SuperJoh12
#207445407Tuesday, January 17, 2017 1:45 AM GMT

Scamming has became a BIG problem in ROBLOX as we know it. These Scammers need to be banned! ROBLOX hasn't been looking at the report as we can tell as the Scam War get bigger on the Scammers side and smaller on the Anti-Scammer side. I need YOUR help to get ROBLOX's attention and WIN this war against the Scammers. How do you keep safe from Scammers? it's easy. NEVER EVER give someone your passwor########il. That will enable them to go on your account and steal it. The best thing to do is call a Anti-#c#########tor or simply just report him. News about the Scam War As we know, ROBLOX is at war. there are three different categories. The first is Scammers. Second is Anti-Scammers. And the last one is Scammed. I will explain each of the categories. Scammers Scammers are one of three types of Hackers. Scammers will try to steal your account OR take you ROBUX. DO NOT FALL FOR THESE SCAMS! You can't tell if they are scamming up you if they ask you for your####s################# you if you want ROBUX. Anti-Scammers Anti-Scammers are our defenders. They stop scamming. People that post things to stop scamming, people who will give away there account for this war to end. Those people are with the Anti-Scammers. When you see one, it's best to go to there profile, and PM them this, "Hey, thank for trying to stop scamming. Your a real hero.". Creating Anti-Scammer groups and joinning it also counts and being apart of the Anti-Scam army. Scammed The Scammers are ROBLOXIANS that have been defeated in this war. ROBLOXAINS that where scammed, lost there R$, or had there account stolen. You do NOT want to be the Scammed OR Scammers team. You WANT to be on the Anti-Scammers team! Thank you if you support me. If you support me please respond "supported" and why. Thank you for reading! Stay tuned for part two!
tingiman
#207445953Tuesday, January 17, 2017 1:51 AM GMT

As soon as I saw the hashtags I didn't bother to read anything else. [Oh whale.]

of     1