of     1   

Tylerr_Lockett
#207666326Friday, January 20, 2017 1:50 AM GMT

Mr irrelevant needs to do this guys stick with me I wont add as much detail as I can, because I rarely pay attention to some of these teams. Pemberly Punishers @ Florida Firecats Typically I would think Florida would win easily with the clutch offense. But this season with their mediocre defense might be a problem with a good punishers offense. Now same for punishers, their defense is a problem. Mack is basically Aaron Rodgers in the playoffs. If mack can keep his offense moving down the field, that's a problem for the Punishers. But I cant really picture the punishers losing. Score: 56-52 Punishers Players to watch: Puns: Zignatious, KingJellyXVII, XavierPWN, Amishturtles, Hercules290 Firecats: Eddy3D, MackATL, DeathATL, VDLOC, InvicLOC, Atatman44 Joston Jackrabbits @ Rockford Raptors Well well well. Finally I get to see what joston is capable of. I don't really want to say raptors offense is amazing, which it is. But I don't see them actually having unstoppable offense. Joston has struggled on defense a little, allowing lots of points during games. I don't really know what Joston can do fully yet but after that snowhawks win I see the upset happening. Score: 42-35 Jackrabbits Players to watch: Jackrabbits: Bustanaut, CrlngeLord, Lmj, Dezekial, Bottomrock42 Raptors: Mailard, Endeavorr, Pepe667, Megawood99, Fr#########eroforsaken Redcliff Raiders @ Canton Greats my game nerds Players to look for Canton: me raiders: their waterboy said by no one else Barton Bruisers @ Roblox Warriors Hahahahahahahaha, Warriors are some garbo. Cant wait for them to get destroyed. Honestly Barton was good and fell apart, lucky to even get in the playoffs. I havent followed Barton too much but I know they are capable of moving the ball down the field. Warriors are overrated and bad. Score: 49-28 Bruisers Players to look for: Bruisers: Darkstar505, Hunter, Bbal33, Eppy69, Kammy, Anthony ######### #### Akumu, B3nnyfootball, Duesix, Hardscoped argue and my birthday is a success but fr Comment down below, lets get a conversation going.
endeavorr
#207666796Friday, January 20, 2017 1:55 AM GMT

Den said his defense was garbage. Raptors win by 40+ ez
Tylerr_Lockett
#207666985Friday, January 20, 2017 1:57 AM GMT

Alright, Typically I don't pay attention to either teams. I liked to see raptors in the early season. I didn't see much powerful offense but I did see talent on the team, joston is a struggling team but I think a upset might happen.
CP3chIy
#207670161Friday, January 20, 2017 2:30 AM GMT

awwww not a player to watch here either. rip
Franky264
#207670243Friday, January 20, 2017 2:31 AM GMT

#FreeFranky
mypasswrdiswaazup11
#207670700Friday, January 20, 2017 2:36 AM GMT

soccer ftw
MyPWisRule22
#207671201Friday, January 20, 2017 2:41 AM GMT

my little-leagues team won today