of     1   

Franky264
#207668951Friday, January 20, 2017 2:17 AM GMT

Super Bowl X: Packers vs Patriots After 10 long, great, and fun seasons of NFL, here we are with another amazing match up in the Super Bowl. The Packers against the Patriots, two teams who are having historic seasons. Down below I'll have a in-depth run down of both teams, then conclude with a final analysis, including who I think will be the league's Super Bowl Champions. • Green Bay Packers • Well, saw this coming, right? The GREEN BAY PACKERS, are in the Super Bowl. No no no, not the Packers led by the one and only Ejected, but the Packers led by EXECUTEDBAGEL. After two disappointing seasons by ExecutedBagel and company of being NFC Championship exits, first in their rookie year in Season 8, then in Season 9, this same squad entered Season 10 with a goal in mind, to prove everyone wrong. And they did exactly that, because sitting halfway through the season, they were a spectacular and unexpected 4-0, sitting atop the NFC. Of course though, that was before the Commissioner EraGamer himself tried to kick the Packers down to the slumps. After the league realized how big of a threat these 4-0 Packers were, they started to attack them in games to make them fall back down, thus the Packers dropped to a mere 5-3 to end the season. Nevertheless, that's still a really good record produced by these PACKER PRODUCTS, but could have been a lot better honestly. Entering the playoffs, so many questions loomed around this team. I mean, they have never won a LEGITIMATE playoff game, against a REAL TEAM. So that first round against Hollow's Lions was going to prove lot. And what do ya know, they went in and handled business. And came right back to put in work the next week, by toppling the SB Favorite Cowboys, IN THEIR OWN HOUSE. If those 2 postseason wins don't tell you that this team is for real, then I don't know what will. This Packers team has been together longer than any other team in the league this season, that's where they have the upper hand. What wins games in this league is CHEMISTRY, not skill, but CHEMISTRY, and the Packers have loads of it. From Reelah, to Unpet, to Marcus, to Relict, these dudes have been together for quite awhile now. What astonishes me is how well these new pieces to this S10 Packer team have fit in, such as Cooliosess and Tortled. These 2 veterans (and Hall of Famers), made themselves right at home here this season, and it has worked out PERFECTLY. Where the defense has played poorly, their QB, Bagel, has shined. He was personally my vote for MVP, I've never seen a guy play like he does, or command a team like he does. And let's not forget to mention this AMAZING DE CORE, honestly the best DE core of the season, built up with Marcus, Chaz, and Curry, 3 astonishing players this season. Can the season long underdogs win it all? • New England Patriots • On the other side of the spectrum, we have a completely opposite type of team. This Patritos team has THE BEST, yes, THE BEST, roster in the league. From Shortstop, to Mixables, to Bosshawked, to Matthew, this team is built upon great veterans from the ground up. Much like the Packers, this team also got to a hot 4-0 start, but the difference is, is that they managed to keep up with their hot start, and finished the season with a strong 6-2 record, with respective losses to the Raiders and the Cowboys. And at the core of this team, who has managed to keep them in every game, is QB and Franchise Owner, Matthew0709. This man has improved GREATLY since the previous seasons where he has QB'ed in. He has been playing so amazing that he even won the S10 MVP, a spectacular feat in the long and always evolving career of Matt, considering the great history of the award. This team is looking spectacular, and is firing off on all cylinders, after a couple of amazing postseason wins of their own. First toppling the always great Browns, with Kelvin at QB. Then keeping up the momentum with a historic win over Ejecteds crew over there in Oakland, to push them ahead into the Super Bowl. Much like the Packers, this team also had many questions looming over them headed into this season. Many of them being how mediocre QB Matthew0709 will do this time around, and we have all seen it unfold before our very own eyes. This dude is finally a LEGITIMATE QB, he will light up ANY DEFENSE in the league with ease, he is one bad man. Enough of the QB talk though, this Patriots defense has been ELECTRIC on the field. With straight up hawks lined up at literally EVERY POSITION on the field, they will eat apart any WR core you have to throw at them. And let's not forget, what's gives the secondary chances to make plays on the ball? That would be this teams amazing DE core, built with Formioli and YungJustin, both ELITE DE'S. But the thing is, is despite having the best roster in the league, they have been another quiet team this season, who the public gave 0 expectations to. Can the Patriots prove they belong to be talked about and viewed upon in the public eye as an elite team? • Final Analysis / Prediction • We're in store for a great Super Bowl here guys, trust me. Both of these teams WANT TO WIN, they will keep on fighting until they get what they have all worked for, a Super Bowl Ring. Honestly, this game comes down to a couple things. Whichever teams DE core performs the best will greatly affect this game. You CANNOT let either of these QB's get comfortable, they will dot up your secondary with ease. If either of these QB's get comfortable, that will probably be the team that will win. On the flip side of that statement, the QB that turns the ball over the most, will indefinitely cost their team the game. You can't allow to give either of these QB's opportunity's from turnovers, THEY WILL FEED OFF OF THE HYPE. Given all of these, I think the Packers chemistry and their will to win will be too much for this Patriots team, I say it comes down to within' 3 points, with the Packers catching a hard earned dub. • tl;dr • Packers topple the Patriots, 45-42 Feel free to post your opinions, predictions, and any thoughts you have in general down below!
CyntrixATL
#207669184Friday, January 20, 2017 2:19 AM GMT

we know u love bagel
Xlentors
#207669237Friday, January 20, 2017 2:20 AM GMT

bagel lover lolz
Pumkinassassin
#207669534Friday, January 20, 2017 2:23 AM GMT

we don't associate with you anymore
MyPWisRule22
#207669948Friday, January 20, 2017 2:28 AM GMT

i love baseball
ExecutedBageI
#207670050Friday, January 20, 2017 2:29 AM GMT

cringe
dropitdown123
#207670266Friday, January 20, 2017 2:31 AM GMT

feel like bagel will upset as well
NoRedos
#207670316Friday, January 20, 2017 2:32 AM GMT

Same roster S9, same result from me when I face them +1500 Posts
mypasswrdiswaazup11
#207670485Friday, January 20, 2017 2:34 AM GMT

the tigers just won against the bears
Ab_ss
#207670529Friday, January 20, 2017 2:34 AM GMT

gonna be a hella of a game
Undelighted
#207679779Friday, January 20, 2017 4:25 AM GMT

both teams trash, i think the browns irl would beat any of these teams. none of these players are real, and aren't in superbowl? the superbow is feb 5 how do u know these teams made it.... stupid noob
MyPasswrdIs666Devil
#207680236Friday, January 20, 2017 4:31 AM GMT

my little-leagues team won today
smacksneck
#207680772Friday, January 20, 2017 4:38 AM GMT

Well guys, I really don't know but I'm guessing Matthew's black. Like dak prescott black not michael vick black. but anyways since he's black and he has bosshawked which i think is black too. Plus SB X = 3 letters . KFC has 3 letters. Black people like chicken. So since they're black i feel like they should look at this and get hype. pats win by 9.
spin_move
#207710857Friday, January 20, 2017 3:46 PM GMT

"topple" >45-42
TheDimer
#207738371Friday, January 20, 2017 10:29 PM GMT

theres no way bagel makes a field goal
ExecutedBageI
#207739436Friday, January 20, 2017 10:40 PM GMT

01-20-2017 07:46 AM "topple" >45-42 you are a special kind of stupid

of     1