of     1   

ImagineCreateReality
#207678491Friday, January 20, 2017 4:06 AM GMT

Hey! Thanks for reading. As we all know, currently there is no way to sell an item we bought in ROBLOX. We buy the item and we have the option to wear it or delete it. This is great but the one thing is what happens when we used 10 USD to buy that item? You wouldn't paper shred 10 bucks, so you keep the item hoping a miracle will happen and it will go limited. I found a solution to this problem. I think we should add a new tab to the ones on the top. where "Games" "Catalog" "Develop" and "ROBUX" are located. I think right beside "Catalog" would be appropriate because the tab would be the "Market Place". This tab when opened up will show a photo of a player, what there selling, and how much it selling for. The player can only sell it below or on the price its currently at. Example: Say Sally bought a free hat, It is still free yet she gets away with selling it for 10 robux scamming Marc. He could have got the hat for free, So this saves you guys at ROBLOX Headquarters some time having to chat with him about his loss of money. Please consider this idea and if your a player and like this idea, feel free to say so down below. Thanks, Halopll

of     1