of     1   

sniperelitepro
#207827615Saturday, January 21, 2017 6:39 PM GMT

This is the rulebook for sniperelitepro's upcoming game, Arm of Rule Domination. This can be updated by him whenever new rules seem to be necessary. If you are a player of the game, Please reply rule suggestions to this forum below. [] RULES [] 1. Stupid reasons for war are not allowed. And do not use bias to declare war. Eg. : ''I declare war on Germany because the person playing Poland is my friend on Roblox'' None of that, Please. And also, If you declare war on a country just because you want land, Other countries are allowed to sanction you, And it is frowned upon myself and the admins. Do so at your own risk. 2. The Russian Federation, French Republic And the United Kingdom are Moderator+ only. Play as one of those countries and you will get kicked or either votekicked by other players. 3. Griefing of any matter with get you banned. If you grief alot of land, Then you won't be given a warning. 4. Don't be immature. Just don't. Please. 5. You must manage your people's needs. You can't go into war one minute after you conquer a different country. People will rebel if you do so. OPTIONAL : You can RP advances in science, Labor, And simply thrive for your peoples. For those who want to increase national pride; national events will increase pride in your people. 6. Most important citizen-related rule; if your economy is not stable and is fracturing, then your government will most likely fall apart and so will your country. 7. Most important rule: All countries and armies must be realistic. If this is not the case; then admins will some and find you and kick you. A small tip is that you use Google to find out facts about your country and get a proper amount for your army. 8. NATO countries cannot attack each other; the rule still applies that if one member of NATO is attacked, they are all attacked. One NATO member can easily attack another and turn the rest of NATO against him. So that is the entire rulebook. Have fun. = sniperelitepro - Head developer, And owner of Arm of Rule Dom. - 5 time Couch Championship top player.
sniperelitepro
#207827781Saturday, January 21, 2017 6:41 PM GMT

Typo. ''I declare war on Germany FOR ATTACKING Poland, because the person playing Poland is my friend on Roblox''

of     1