of     1   

Lyricist05s
#207884478Sunday, January 22, 2017 5:07 AM GMT

Texonic: Yahhh. Uh huh. She didn't want me, she only wanted me as a tool, dead life. I didn't expect such a Def Surprise, I thought I came back to her, thought we had some good times. What a nice night, it was until she met another man "oh well" I couldn't give less of a F, who cares if I'm hard in the rough, after she came by, I found another one. Swimming with the vipers, yah you been a B in the first place I'm sounding like Drake when he goes on a party rave. I may just fly away, leap my faith into outer space. [Me]: Relax, it was only one night. I saw you come out of the place and you looked so deprived, you wanted the shine, you wanted the fame, I understand she hurt you because you couldn't give her some space. Texonic: Space, she was mad because when we hit off the first night I didn't have a dime. She thought her self a #-#########e the one who had actual love for her I couldn't describe. Set it off one time. [Me]: Wait, how did you meet before the first night? Texonic: We met on another site, she had the most pretty eyes, she asked if I ever lied, nah I'm not that person, she was attached to me more than Idol Worship. Now, when she left me I'm like a Titan cursed with violence and discernment even if you get Higher than mountains I'm still gonna come out the place all hellish before I slip onto another mic. [Me]: Really though, did she hurt you? Texonic: No I'm just messing none of that happened. [Me]: Wait, so what really did happen? ._.

of     1