chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

Alan_Trammell
#208052977Monday, January 23, 2017 7:11 PM GMT

"Driving under the influence is incredibly stupid and you deserve the consequences" I agree, its incredibly stupid and no one should ever do it, but saying if you do do it, and you deserve to be killed is a bit much
Alan_Trammell
#208053070Monday, January 23, 2017 7:13 PM GMT

"the MLB should also educate players on the dangers of DUI, especially those from countries with different cultures on it." If you're a grown adult from anywhere i dont care where, you should know drinking and driving is dangerous. Its not up the Major League Baseball to educate fully grown men on how dangerous it is
deathrange07
#208053422Monday, January 23, 2017 7:18 PM GMT

"If you're a grown adult from anywhere i dont care where, you should know drinking and driving is dangerous. Its not up the Major League Baseball to educate fully grown men on how dangerous it is" as i said, the DR has a completely different POV on DUI because they can just give the police officer a few dollars to get away with it. "To go into this question of what is death, what lies beyond death...all that becomes rather meaningless if you don't know how to live." - J. Krishnamurti -:- RIP Koolboy123, Oct. 1, 1992-Apr. 27, 2016 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Alan_Trammell
#208067886Monday, January 23, 2017 10:56 PM GMT

"as i said, the DR has a completely different POV on DUI because they can just give the police officer a few dollars to get away with it." I'll repeat this once again, every full grown adult (just about) knows that you shouldnt drink and drive, its not up to the MLB to educate full grown men on why they shouldnt do this. Just because you can pay off a corrupt cop doesnt mean you need to be educated by a professional baseball league, in the end even if they do pay off cops, you still know that you shouldnt drink and drive. No matter how smart or stupid you are
Zammy67rocks5
#208068640Monday, January 23, 2017 11:06 PM GMT

"I'll repeat this once again, every full grown adult (just about) knows that you shouldnt drink and drive" In the Dominican Republic they hardly punish DUIs and in fact it is expected/encouraged there.
Alan_Trammell
#208076037Tuesday, January 24, 2017 12:36 AM GMT

"In the Dominican Republic they hardly punish DUIs and in fact it is expected/encouraged there." Even if its encouraged, you still know its not safe lol
Logaids
#208076803Tuesday, January 24, 2017 12:45 AM GMT

it's selfish to drive under the influence. i don't sympathize with selfish people. Live Laugh Logaids

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2