of     1   

Bellarive
#207995658Monday, January 23, 2017 3:46 AM GMT

Hello, this is my personal appeal for Frranky since I feel like he has been wrongly banned from the Old Football League. Reason why Mailard banned him is because he was caught with an alt (GriffinOfPoison) on Rattlers which he didn't know he was an alt. That being said, he got suspended for one season. Mailard then found another alt (tdawg2) that Frranky didn't know about and Frranky was arguing with Mailard on how stupid his ban was since he had no clue, which led him to arguing, which led to the permanent ban. Reason why he should be unsuspended: - Frranky supposedly didn't know - It's a kids game, and I feel like everyone deserves a second chance - He has served a full season ban already, which was the first ban. - According to Frranky, scaredem, the biggest exploiting threat to the Old Football league for months, has been unbanned, and that's completely unfair to the situation he has. The Alts: GriffinOfPoison: Has been in the league for a while, so Frranky didn't know he was an alt tdawg2: Played with Frranky in FG:TL in 2015. Griffin was confirmed an alt but has been in the league, for a while which tripped Frranky up a bit, and tdawg2 isn't an alt at all since he played with Frranky in FG:TL. Frranky says, "I'm sorry and realize the importance of knowing your roster and ensuring to keep your roster clean" Executive Board members, do you agree to lift Frranky's Old Football League ban? - Bellarive
NoRedos
#207996662Monday, January 23, 2017 3:57 AM GMT

agree
IceKingGlaceon
#207996932Monday, January 23, 2017 4:00 AM GMT

I'm not an eb so idk if i can vote but... I just figured since I am a witness there are some key things that should be noted for the case -Franky was suspended for all this, a ridiculous 7 games, the alt user was not suspended for it, and has been allowed to HC. (also funny how someone magically found out about it the week they got into a fight with franky) -Franky got banned for telling mail to do some things to himself (harm) -Franky is banned from watching OFL games -Franky has been using alts in the league while banned, for assorted purposes (from playing to watching games) I really think he should be unbanned, suspended for a few games for alt use along with griffon's user matthew tak
ExecutedBageI
#207999593Monday, January 23, 2017 4:31 AM GMT

i'm on my phone right now and you probably don't know who I am. but I'd also like to add important factors towards franky's case: 1. Griffinofpoison was playing in Franky's league for multiple seasons on teams opposing Franky before Griffin was on the Rattlers, so how would he know? 2. Franky made a terrible call against Era in his own league, and constantly pissed him off by being a horrible owner of the league, while era was basically carrying it. Era was extremely upset with Franky and left the group and they had beef. Era is also great friends with Matt, so he and Matt had good reason to lie about him knowing (no proof that Franky knew about it). 3. Franky's suspension was made longer for arguing his case, and eventually got him banned. Is there anything in the rule book that states you can't argue with Mailard, or defend yourself? Even IF that everything against Franky is true (which there is no proof that it is, and there is reasonable proof that Franky and Matt were lying), MAYBE knowing about an alt is a 6-week suspension, and then ARGUING gets you a ban forever? I don't think that is very fair. But that's not my decision, just hoping you guys make the right one without a biased opinion.
ExecutedBageI
#207999684Monday, January 23, 2017 4:32 AM GMT

Era and Matt were lying*
matteice321
#208007848Monday, January 23, 2017 6:25 AM GMT

not in eb but hes served his time he didnt hack like earthwaked and hes unbanned
bobonaut
#208104817Tuesday, January 24, 2017 7:42 AM GMT

he didnt do anything to get banned in the first place it was just spite by mallard lol if we enforced this on everyone then heal and prowl (just to name a few) would be banned lol
basechad1234
#208112354Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:39 AM GMT

I would like to add the person who used GriffonOfPoisom (Matt) never got suspended and the owner of tdawg is yet to be found

of     1