chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

Sans_Dreams
#208138763Tuesday, January 24, 2017 10:38 PM GMT

Mate, you're not even that old. Nor am I. Cons -Ticket has been removed You can still buy clothes with robux. -New logo It's just a logo. Get over it. -Hackers Hackers existed back then, you know. -Online Daters ODers were always in Roblox. -Spambots They were here in like 2013. -Hashtags You have a problem with censoring? So you want people to swear in games? -Young Kids who fake their age to play roblox Roblox is like, 8+ You don't need to fake your age to play. I doubt any 7 yo or under would play roblox. -The "Youtubers" It's funny cause you seem to support youtube, by wearing a youtube outfit. -Roblox staff doesnt care about "Robloxian" They do. Considering they take the time to develop some free clothes for you, pay for the whole servers for you, and also, sometimes, play with you in roblox. So, no support.
chatowillwin
#208139469Tuesday, January 24, 2017 10:48 PM GMT

Ticket has been removed - This is a good thing -New logo - No one cares -Hackers - There were WAYYYYY many more hackers in old ROBLOX -Online Daters - There were more of these too. -Spambots - There were also more of these. Comments are removed now. -Hashtags - I agree -Young Kids who fake their age to play roblox - This has happened forever. -The "Youtubers" - Explain -Roblox staff doesnt care about "Robloxian" - What? How?
MrPhelps
#208141879Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:28 PM GMT

Old Roblox wasn't good though
Cmonst
#208190780Wednesday, January 25, 2017 4:58 PM GMT

You have my support
Chara2065
#208363906Saturday, January 28, 2017 1:12 AM GMT

# really think they should stop ######### things that are ###### to ########## getting on my nerves and # might quit because # ## ### and almost EVERY ###### ####### is ######## from words ############################# and all the two digit ######## its on my last nerve and # ## #### AND TIRED OF IT!!! ### if this is ######## way too much im sorry,but this is my point roblox is starting to become less and less fun
Chara2065
#208364151Saturday, January 28, 2017 1:15 AM GMT

well, # think you are just being whiny about it,not us, WE are trying to do something about it and it is way too ######## to hear ###### like ##### #### ######### is just the #### that is ######## to me
Chara2065
#208364576Saturday, January 28, 2017 1:20 AM GMT

only problem is, the ### dont really ###### out only really bad ######## filters out other ##### like # ######### and # ####### mean, really roblox? youre starting to get ########
Chara2065
#208364821Saturday, January 28, 2017 1:23 AM GMT

this guy is right, it is the ####### thats all # want fixed, because im ####### im as ###### as a ######## year old for cryin out loud!
iBaconMasterTom
#208664172Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:56 PM GMT

R15 I agree. Better Graphics I agree. Tickets have been removed roblox needs money to run servers New logo meh Hackers hackers existed from the beginning of roblox, just there is more of them Spambots a spambot has never really spammed my inbox before so idk Hashtags if roblox didn't have hashtags roblox would be sued by angry parents Young kids who fake age they 1: think they're cool if they say they're 15 but they're actually like 7 or: they want to avoid hashtags The youtubers most of their content is garbage and not funny Roblox staff: agreed
ItemKing
#208665183Tuesday, January 31, 2017 10:10 PM GMT

Although I miss old roblox, I think with just a few tweaks this roblox could achieve alot more. Tickets were becoming a useless feature, everyone on ROBLOX now consists of being bc. New logo? Although I loved the old one, it is just a logo. It is the least of the issues... Hackers ... april 1st, 2012, egg hunt 2012... all older ROBLOX, no? This is invalid. OD'ers have actually become a lesser problem. In 2011-2014'ish they were everywhere. Spambots were not really a new thing to ROBLOX, just laying that out. Hashtags - gosh I agree. Young kids who fake their age ? Heck, in 2008-2010 I did that. Youtuber's have gave ROBLOX the extra popularity these days. ROBLOX does from time to time listen, but not enough. I agree somewhat. all in all, a few tweaks needed are what will make this game great.
Tylerghostpepper
#208666416Tuesday, January 31, 2017 10:25 PM GMT

I just want phirefox back Common Sense of S@I

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2