of     1   

Krispsty
#208364704Saturday, January 28, 2017 1:21 AM GMT

Hey!! My name is xKurzaki! This is my first forum!! :DDDD!! So my issue is that. Roblox should have white hair in the catalog!! You maybe asking why?? Or you may be like "IKR!!" . So let's talk about the catalog first!! Shall we? Ok! The First reason is that WHERE IS THE WHITE HAIR? I know, why would you need white hair but... I'm trying to Roleplay as an Anime Character!! Named: Kaneki. He's from the Show: Tokyo Ghoul. And I however want to look like him for a role playing thingy mc blobber. And Why !??? Did ROBLOX remove the Awesome Heads? I was About to buy a Head for Example: Peabrain || And it wasn't there?? But the new ROBLOX faces are easy to get use to!! But The Worst Case Cenario is The TIX!!! THE TIX!!! I really want tix back pls Roblox!! Ok let's move on. ROBLOX chat system!! Ok ROBLOX but ur chat is way toooo Child Filtered!! Because I told my friend On ROBLOX Highschool how much money he has because he was new and all he did was ride a skateboard. So I wanted him to tell me his money count so I can't help him buy a Better Skateboard or even a Motorcycle. But when he said his money amount "???" It was hashtags!!!!! Ok ROBLOX you should Filter the Number #69. But Don't filter any other numbers like "#718" or "#586" But you should DEFO get rid of Guest #### or Guest 666. And Remove 1 X 1 X 1 X 1's Game!!! It's still there!!! And Maybe he can still EXPLOIT!!! But ROBLOX you should DEFO add TIX BACKKKK!!!
PoisonedPixel
#208365074Saturday, January 28, 2017 1:26 AM GMT

THE TV SHOW YOU LISTED (Roblox thinks the name of it Is rude) isn't even good,and no,tickets will never return,ever

of     1