chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3   

DarkImperiator
#208589198Monday, January 30, 2017 10:16 PM GMT

"so if I break the law for smoking pot, I'm a bad person?" well depending on which area you live in that legalizes pot or not
xjake99
#208589251Monday, January 30, 2017 10:17 PM GMT

well i mean wear i live its legal so
Zammy67rocks5
#208589274Monday, January 30, 2017 10:17 PM GMT

"well depending on which area you live in that legalizes pot or not" I implied that it would be in an area where pot is illegal.
VezzieOG
#208589297Monday, January 30, 2017 10:18 PM GMT

You compare coming over the the county because it is you and your families last resort because all else has failed to killing somebody for fun.
DarkImperiator
#208589390Monday, January 30, 2017 10:19 PM GMT

"I implied that it would be in an area where pot is illegal." Yes You knew that you aren't allowed to smoke it but you do it anyway "well i mean wear i live its legal so" then if you smoke you don't have to worry about anything since there isn't a law I don't really how your life changes from it though
DarkImperiator
#208589434Monday, January 30, 2017 10:20 PM GMT

"You compare coming over the the county because it is you and your families last resort because all else has failed to killing somebody for fun." But I feel threatened by the guy? Shall I kill him cause my life is in danger?
xjake99
#208589498Monday, January 30, 2017 10:20 PM GMT

its called self defence dont gotta pull out a glock tho lmao
DarkImperiator
#208589565Monday, January 30, 2017 10:21 PM GMT

but what if he wasn't planning to shoot me and do something else?
Zammy67rocks5
#208589598Monday, January 30, 2017 10:22 PM GMT

"You knew that you aren't allowed to smoke it but you do it anyway" Thinking using pot makes you a bad person is absurd, regardless of the laws of the jurisdiction. Just because it's a law, doesn't mean breaking it makes you a bad person. The average person commits THREE FELONIES A DAY.
DarkImperiator
#208589602Monday, January 30, 2017 10:22 PM GMT

what if I was in a state that doesn't allow you to carry guns without a license
DarkImperiator
#208589704Monday, January 30, 2017 10:23 PM GMT

"Thinking using pot makes you a bad person is absurd, regardless of the laws of the jurisdiction." but if you knew about it then why would you do it? "Just because it's a law, doesn't mean breaking it makes you a bad person. The average person commits THREE FELONIES A DAY." maybe not all laws but if you kill someone or steal something it'll definitely make you a bad person
DarkImperiator
#208589762Monday, January 30, 2017 10:24 PM GMT

and no I don't mean stealing candy from a candy shop I mean like robbing banks and stealing from other people
Zammy67rocks5
#208589855Monday, January 30, 2017 10:25 PM GMT

"but if you knew about it then why would you do it?" A lot of people simply don't care if they break laws like illegal possession of pot or something like that. That's why. "but if you kill someone or steal something it'll definitely make you a bad person" It's not that black and white. Killing someone when you're absolutely certain your life or someone else's life is at risk if you don't kill them isn't necessarily bad. Just killing someone randomly obviously is bad though.
DarkImperiator
#208589977Monday, January 30, 2017 10:27 PM GMT

"A lot of people simply don't care if they break laws like illegal possession of pot or something like that. That's why." ok "It's not that black and white. Killing someone when you're absolutely certain your life or someone else's life is at risk if you don't kill them isn't necessarily bad. Just killing someone randomly obviously is bad though." I wasn't talking about self defense I was talking about killing somebody for no reason
TampaBay_Lightning
#208590276Monday, January 30, 2017 10:31 PM GMT

what happened to muh civilized thread
Kirk_Gibson
#208591282Monday, January 30, 2017 10:45 PM GMT

I would build the wall for the money and Dear Leader Trump
bookface6
#208592857Monday, January 30, 2017 11:07 PM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say?
Trig0n0metric
#208593920Monday, January 30, 2017 11:20 PM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say?
BMLGUY
#208594664Monday, January 30, 2017 11:30 PM GMT

"85 dollars a hour" WHAT YES "LOL so if humans live to 100 dogs live to 700" -ChloeP4813 | "your and your're actually pretty much means the same thing. and your is a real word." -Crasymanjr03 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
gr3attimmy111
#208594709Monday, January 30, 2017 11:31 PM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say? "If you're juiceful you're useful."
TampaBay_Lightning
#208595469Monday, January 30, 2017 11:41 PM GMT

SammieStupidSavage
#208595665Monday, January 30, 2017 11:44 PM GMT

NhlCh33z3h
#208596304Monday, January 30, 2017 11:53 PM GMT

"The average person commits THREE FELONIES A DAY." A. Sources B. Do you really think this is reasonable, I mean, heck I think I commit 3 in a year...
Zammy67rocks5
#208597348Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:06 AM GMT

"Do you really think this is reasonable" Yes, there are literally thousands of federal crimes. It's just that they don't get charged because most people don't know it's a felony.
Yvng3K
#208677589Wednesday, February 01, 2017 12:36 AM GMT

Consider donating? https://www.roblox.com/library/635636849/Donate Serial: 46584

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3