of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Captmohamed
#2086469Thursday, July 31, 2008 5:54 PM GMT

something i found on another forum basicly most of the world is in tormoil USA is having a nuclear civil war, Russia is in a nuclear winter. Africa is now the world's leading super power and Europe is dealing with Russia's nuclear radiation i'll post more info later..
Captmohamed
#2092676Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:25 PM GMT

as i was saying Asia has banded to together and calls themselfs the Pacific Republic, the Middle east is in shambles after the third gulf war. the fuel crisis has reached it's peak and robot drones are going haywire in techno Japan. you can start in USA only and you can start in any state you like. but you can start in different countries if you ask me. everyone in this RP is a person trying to survive in the post wasteland of US they're heading to Brazil where most of the refugees have arrived. there is still people in the states bent on surviving you can meet some of them and.... just think something up BUT no making them do 'stuff'. now rules: no instant kills on other players IT WILL KILL THIS THREAD! NO SUPERWEAPS ect. ect. this ain't Roblox related I want this thread for mature writers only no one sentence per post bull you can write in first or third person you can start your story in a car or bike but remember it has LOW fuel you can siphon fuel from abandoned cars and what not but don't always strike lucky you can find other cars, planes ect. and drive/fly them. charecter sheet will be shown in the next post.
Captmohamed
#2113278Saturday, August 02, 2008 6:28 AM GMT

few more rules and charecter sheet you CAN write one sentance per post only if your writing to someone and await their response. Don't evern try to ask me if you can start in anywhere of South America and Mexico. US PEOPLE'S WEAPONS HAVE LOW AMMO! yes i know that sucks but there's a civil war going on what'd you expect? a big pile of nukes at your door given by both armies? Jeez... If poeple want to quit they must write a part where their charcter gets killed maybe even by another player IF you ask them after that you can go and leave this thread now if I allow you to start in a different country you wont go to Brazil you have to deal with the countries own problems though you can go to the US if you want though you'll have to deal with the civil war, what kind of problems? well depending on what country you choose or which continent it's on i.e Russia:dealing with nuclear winter. Africa:growing hostilities against the Pacific Republic. and so on. Charecter sheet: Name: Birthplace: age: weapons: Apperance: Bio: good luck!
blaze8902
#2113794Saturday, August 02, 2008 8:48 AM GMT

here's my character, but what are the sides to the civil war? north vr.s south, east against west? what is it?. Name: joseph (joe) Birthplace: New York age: 27 weapons: sniper rifle (high power almost out of ammo, a good 40 bullets left) and a 9mm pistol, with a good 5 rounds. Apperance: brunette, short hair, blue eyes, wears a whit T. with some black jeans, and a baseball cap. Bio: Joe was just a kid when his parents were killed by terrorists, since then he lived in the local orphanige, living a calm life, or so everyone thought. Joe had some developing mental issues, due to the fact that he still clearly remembers the day his parents died. he joined the air force at a young age, and quickly climbed the ranks. making for captain. He was about to start into special ops. when the civil war started, and since then he has been finding it hard to get food and supplies...without killing.
Captmohamed
#2121020Saturday, August 02, 2008 7:58 PM GMT

well i was thinking the US civil war Armies were the West coast and East coast but i don't know what you call all the states i'm just a Brit
radar65
#2121749Saturday, August 02, 2008 8:37 PM GMT

(hey capt i was browing the post and i found this sound fun i will join) Name: roger hill Birthplace: blackwell oklahma age: 34 weapons: g3 (16 bullets left) g36c (4 bullets left) panzershrek (3 rockets) panzerfost (1 left) Apperance: i love ny hat, green charlitin sc shirt (found on ebay) torn blue jeans and black boots Bio: a man with a bad attuide but is smart in the head. he hates just about evey1 who gets in his way or even bother him. he kill his targets usily with only useing 1 round. he never likes going into back allys or thefts. he drives a 1994 mustain gt with a cutom made plate on the front. he try to carrir a spare gas can for fill ups but he can be forgefull.
blaze8902
#2130041Sunday, August 03, 2008 10:14 AM GMT

old east vrs. west is fine. there are currently some gang related arguments breaking out east vers. west, so tht should actually work out fine. So how many people are we going to need to start, and are you approving them? Becuase I don't want any noobs killing me with a rocket launcher before my first post. Oh and I have messed up my sleeping pattern, so you never know when I'll be on.
radar65
#2135296Sunday, August 03, 2008 7:37 PM GMT

hey just reponding i wont kill u with a rocket lancher unlless ur charter gets in my way the he dead meat.
Captmohamed
#2147578Monday, August 04, 2008 4:03 PM GMT

i doubt anyone would come here due to the strict rules
Captmohamed
#2163159Tuesday, August 05, 2008 3:13 PM GMT

*yawn* who made Roblox? can't be some 9yr old child? come on Roblox Vets! if you write maturely. join!
Captmohamed
#2222225Saturday, August 09, 2008 11:00 AM GMT

meh if thats all we got we have to go with it start the story i'll post my charecter sheet later
radar65
#2222296Saturday, August 09, 2008 11:41 AM GMT

dont worrir i have a feeling that people will come later in the story
Captmohamed
#2406229Wednesday, August 20, 2008 6:47 PM GMT

do i need to bring the crash table soon? -_-
TAKER38
#2406313Wednesday, August 20, 2008 6:51 PM GMT

name:johnny holger birthplace: manhattan, new york gun: pistol,22 caliber rifle with scope
Captmohamed
#2450993Friday, August 22, 2008 11:45 PM GMT

can we start now? Name: Josh Harring Birthplace: Dover, Sussex age: 32 weapons: G36 with 2 clips left, Sig Sauer P226 with 3 clips left Apperance: white skin, black hair, wears a blue beret and olive suit Bio: being stationed in the state of Oklahoma to help train some troops they were caught in the middle at the start of the US cvil war now ever since the base had been assulted by the Westen states of the Columbia Faction and fought over by the Easten states of the American Revolution it's been hard to keep away from the main areas of fighting and killing anyone in his way for refuge. well let's get this started!
Captmohamed
#2501020Monday, August 25, 2008 7:26 PM GMT

bump?
Clafouti
#2501220Monday, August 25, 2008 7:42 PM GMT

Ill play! Name:Saku Birthplace:I dont know..lol.. age:15 weapons:Sword Apperance:Dark green hair black tank top and white shorts Bio:To lazy to write...
Captmohamed
#2501373Monday, August 25, 2008 7:52 PM GMT

so what country you're starting in?
Clafouti
#2501421Monday, August 25, 2008 7:57 PM GMT

Africa
Captmohamed
#2501726Monday, August 25, 2008 8:19 PM GMT

ok lets get started *NEWS UPDATE: The selfproclaimed Pacfic Republic has declared war today on the African States after talks over the control of the middle east's oil supply broke down. before 1 week ago oil was found in large quantites which experts say contains more than enough to rise us out of the fuel depression. Now since the discovery there had been sightings of skirmishers between African and Pacific Republic troops, EU forces have been brought in to quel the fighting and to help rebuild the middle east with it's new found oil. This is Andressca Willimship on BBC news have a good day*
Clafouti
#2501753Monday, August 25, 2008 8:22 PM GMT

Saku:*Riding around in jeep* * Hums*We are going on a safari..
jakless
#2502051Monday, August 25, 2008 8:54 PM GMT

i can i join still
Captmohamed
#2508327Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:56 AM GMT

ok
Velocinyx
#2508527Tuesday, August 26, 2008 2:11 AM GMT

Can I join? {Sorry to interrupt but I have my own website and it's error and noob free!}
Velocinyx
#2508588Tuesday, August 26, 2008 2:16 AM GMT

*On news update* *And now for Monty Pythons Flying Circus! (woohoo!)*

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right