of     1   

WATOOSH
#208687508Wednesday, February 01, 2017 2:27 AM GMT

Hey. Did ya see? Oh no, you couldn't because pound signs were in the way. Yeah. this is an issue. I bet words in this thread are going to succumb to the devils. We're bubblewrapping this game too much.. remember when this was a social game platform? Yeah, me too. Kids are bound to see and hear worse things than over a game. It's not fair that the rest of us have to suffer because some people bubblewrap their kids too much to block out the real world; and it's got to end. Kids are gonna see blood, might some see bones, some might see death, but pixel-text? woah.. kids are not having that! NO! Just end it, ROBLOX. You were doing this for 2-3 years now to no avail? The community outcry over them i still going strong, you gotta wake up. You have got to change. Listen to you community if you want to live as long as Club Penguin (Who are succumbing the end of March, but for a Mobile reboot) Please, do something.
stevezombies
#208688491Wednesday, February 01, 2017 2:37 AM GMT

Well its great you're trying to help, but ROBLOX wont do anything to make their game alive. Believe it or not ROBLOX is slowly losing people and ideas. We're dying.
Donovna
#208688791Wednesday, February 01, 2017 2:41 AM GMT

people have been saying its the end of roblox since 2008 it never happened
AngelFoxboi
#208689041Wednesday, February 01, 2017 2:44 AM GMT

I agree. and to be frank i really think that if they really care about protecting the younger audience that much that they should just make separate servers to fit the needs of both audiences. They can bubble wrap the younger audiences server as much as they want, while in the older audience server they can take a more hands off approach but still moderate in a light over seeing manner and not keep forcing them to have to be bubble-wrapped with the younger audience in one sardine can.
jtrobloxian
#208693298Wednesday, February 01, 2017 3:27 AM GMT

"Listen to you community" Message: A Execution: F-----
Dominoseph
#208694124Wednesday, February 01, 2017 3:36 AM GMT

Here's a suggestion. Maybe add a parental control panel like they had before, or allow you to see everything in chat once you've been on ROBLOX for 1 year?
Veroax
#208726236Wednesday, February 01, 2017 5:30 PM GMT

This will be the worst year of ROBLOX. they will probably make the filter much worse. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝕴𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖉. 𝖂𝖊 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊.

of     1