of     1   

Pearlize
#208961160Saturday, February 04, 2017 4:57 PM GMT

tl;dr: im going to quit soon if no one is going to do something about this, aka chat filter tix and personal servers. if you still dont get it please read before saying its wnts Look, I've been playing roblox for about 8 years now (older than my little brother) and every update seems to get worse. It (arguably) started when the price floor was moved to 250 tix. Then to 100, which is still pretty bad. Then they removed tix completely, blaming botters. If botting tix was an efficient way of getting robux, I would've done it, but I didn't. And, about the removal of personal servers, honestly, that is the only reason I get bc. It was always fun to get on and build with a friend on a server that always updatesI probably spent more than a total of 200 real american dollars on this "silly kids game." Now I know why people who play roblox are made fun of, because of its stupid updates. Team create is great and all, and will come useful in some situations, but I will always love personal servers more chat used to be fine and only censor out the GENUINE bad words with the blacklist chat filter. now, everything i say is censored despite being a 13+ account. I liked when the 12- accounts had a safe chat menu. my little brother would've liked the safe chat menu better too because he has problems spelling, like any average child would, and often has things censored. with the safe chat menu, he can get his point across without having to type at all. The safe chat menu has all the things he will ever need to say until he becomes 13. And, you bet I had to preview this a million times before this actually worked. To conclude, please, someone, anyone, get roblox to listen soon. As a child, i always told myself I would never quit roblox no matter what and I don't want to lie to myself. I want to make this a better game for the teens AND children, I want this game to be like the one I used to always play... old roblox...
TheFishToucher
#208961955Saturday, February 04, 2017 5:06 PM GMT

"If botting tix was an efficient way of getting robux, I would've done it, but I didn't." you not choosing to do it isn't proof it doesn't work. "if picking up that massive pile of free money made me rich, i would've done it, but i haven't, so it doesn't make anyone rich." many people have made huge amounts from it. just doing it by hand makes small amounts, using an efficient bot generates a lot. price floor's not a big deal for me, but i see why that would annoy some people. servers similar to personal servers can still be made if you save to a datastore in-game. mine actually saves a lot better as i can save it myself, and revert in-game. (example of a very useful update) the chat thing is stupid but new, and it obviously doesn't work. roblox doesn't want to back out of it, but at the same time it destroys the entire chat system, so i expect we will end up with an optional filter for anyone of a certain age. currently it sucks
Pearlize
#208962213Saturday, February 04, 2017 5:09 PM GMT

well, that makes sense, but yeah... I don't mind if they dont bring back tix, but i think roblox should still do something to remedy the fact that you can only get free clothes as an nbc
arrowheadss
#208962221Saturday, February 04, 2017 5:09 PM GMT

Lol I don't know what it is with rebellions today but I like it!
kxfo
#208962643Saturday, February 04, 2017 5:14 PM GMT

*Claps*
pie494isreal
#208963904Saturday, February 04, 2017 5:29 PM GMT

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
loganggster
#208964072Saturday, February 04, 2017 5:31 PM GMT

no one cares "I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every moment of it."
AannddyyLa
#208967170Saturday, February 04, 2017 6:12 PM GMT

Bye, we'll forget you in two hours