of     1   

CanadianShady
#208998455Sunday, February 05, 2017 12:00 AM GMT

Hello RNFL, this is CanadianCanucks and I am addressing the RNFL Community on my ideas, suggestions, and in general just a welcome. I know this is late, but here it is. Comment your ideas on these. Dear RNFL, Hello everyone, this is CanadianCanucks here, one of the 5 new EB's ready to take my spot and help make RNFL better than it already is. I am honored to be appointed to this position, and I thank Littlegreen1 for the opportunity, I won't let you down. So here are some of my ideas. 1:The Executive Board Voting System (IN EFFECT) (ORIGINAL IDEA) If a rule change or system change in RNFL is to occur, it can be proposed by any of the 6 EB+ members. The EB+ member who creates the change idea, is required to send a message to all the other EB+ members, and tally the votes. After the vote has been tallied, if it accepted, it must be accepted by the commisioner. Once the commisioner has accepted it, it takes effect. The EB+ member is also required to announce the status of the voting after a majority has been accquired (EX 3-1-1, 4-1, 2-3). Until Joey becomes inactive, we are excluding him from voting. 2:Executive Board System (Vote most likely soon) Each Executive Board member is the head of a department. EX:Head of refereeing, head of player affairs, head of ranking, etc. These positions and departments are created and are appointed by the commisioner littlegreen1. 3:Play Time Rule (IN EFFECT) (CO-IDEA with Littlegreen1) The 45 second play rule is eliminated, and the 30 second to throw the ball rule has been added. After the ball is passed, the play can be as long as it can until the defense tackles the ball carrier, a penalty is made, or he steps out of bounds. 4:EB+ Offseason Meeting (Idea copied from NBA) The HC's are picked by the Commisioner and EB about 2 weeks before the combine. The EB+ have a #eeting to determinet the following; 1-HC's 2-Rule Changes 3-Combine/Draft Changes 5:Team Roster # (ORIGINAL IDEA) (Vote most likely proposed next offseason) A team can have 18 players instead of 24. In a league where it USUALLY 4v4-6v6, having 24 players on a team is not necessary. Thanks for reading! Let me know if you disagree with ## ideas on the RNFL wall or in the reply area. Thanks! -CanadianCanucks

of     1