of     1   

EtherealApricity
#209151057Monday, February 06, 2017 6:32 AM GMT

I had a fourm and some idiot named popbob came in and decided to he men to me by disrespecting me my group and saying that the fourm I made was his
Rabbit6K
#209165309Monday, February 06, 2017 11:54 AM GMT

Right hello my name is Rabbit. 1st proof read you text to find and mistakes inside the text e.g 'decided to he men to me by disrespecting' 2nd if your going to take this 'problem' to the roblox fourms some evidence would be nice. Also I do not understand you problem. To me it sounds like a person has joined you group or replied on a fourms post claiming he is the owner of it. I do not 100% see how that violates the t&c ### (or) roblox rules. Therefore not being a va#id reason to get banned. However if you feel that he has violated the t###and (or) roblox rules than show some evidence. Because if you do not people will look at it and not know to belive your or not however if you show some hard evidence people will belive you and if it does violate roblox ### and (or) rules than he would most likely be banned. So I would advice to have some evidence before posting in the fourms and by the way the ROBLOX staff do check reports and lots of people get banned for not following the t&c ### (or) the rules. In conclusion the ROBLOX staff do respond to the reports and they do work very hard at keeping roblox a safe place for all ages. Your report does not make sense and I do not believe that it breaks ### and (or) rules. If you think it does evidence is required (BTW I don't know why ## are covering some words)
EtherealApricity
#209166220Monday, February 06, 2017 12:35 PM GMT

EtherealApricity
#209166280Monday, February 06, 2017 12:37 PM GMT

tl0x
#209166632Monday, February 06, 2017 12:52 PM GMT

Nothing can stop me you Immature triggered, kid >:D No Support because ROBLOX admins sometimes ban people for no reason People who live will soon let go

of     1