of     1   

slow_dive
#209270837Wednesday, February 08, 2017 2:54 AM GMT

one Saturday night, #### his own ######## ####### and then gouged her eyes out. Tommy then slashed his wrists and cut his throat from ear-to-ear, with an intensity that nearly decapitated him. Mayor Fran Slayton said, "There's just something that's bothering me about this situation. It bothers me that a good kid like that can go in two weeks." Tommy's father said, all week his son had been singing a ROCK SONG, "about blood and killing your mother." Dr. Paul King, medical director of the adolescent program at Charter Lakeside Hospital, in Memphis Tennessee, says more than 80 percent of his patients are there because of rock music. He says, "the lyrics become a philosophy of life, a RELIGION." One of the most popular groups in rock history is Slayer. Slayer sing of themselves, as: "Warriors from the gates of hell . . . In lord Satan we trust." Slayer's albums sell in the millions! And song after song — IS PRAISE TO SATAN! Their song "Hell Awaits" says: "Jesus knows your soul cannot be saved CRUCIFY THE SO CALLED LORD He soon shall fall to me Your souls are damned Your God has fell to ##### for me eternally Hell awaits." The beginning of their song "Hell Awaits" contains an obvious backwards message. When played forward, nothing but garbled noise is heard, but when played backwards — you hear the real message — "JOIN US, JOIN US, JOIN US" — over and over!
timthegreat2salt
#209270981Wednesday, February 08, 2017 2:57 AM GMT

Tommy was a blind, deaf, mute kid who was great at pinball, and then he got super famous and got healed.

of     1