of     1   

Blizzei
#209401415Friday, February 10, 2017 6:25 AM GMT

lately quite a bit of things Ive been making havent been getting approved. I once in a while make recolors, all of them are appropriate but the only thing that doesnt get approved are the black recolors...It can even be hair extensions and roblox doesnt approve it very quickly as if its a disgrace to humanity
awesomegladpablo
#209401707Friday, February 10, 2017 6:32 AM GMT

There are 157,050 pages of shirts. Each page has 42 shirts. And, of course, 42 times 157,050 is equal to 6,596,100 (Assuming that every page is filled to the brim, there might be one odd page with less than 42 shirts). There are roughly 6 and a half of a million shirts alone in the catalog, with more shirts probably being added as I speak. With the amount of shirts alone that are already here (And good lord, combine the amount of pants and T-shirts as well), combined with how many are being uploaded every day, do you think that ROBLOX will consistently have the time to check if your shirt violates the terms of service?
awesomegladpablo
#209401874Friday, February 10, 2017 6:36 AM GMT

Don't forget that ROBLOX not only moderates the catalog, but they also moderate: 1. The in-game chat. 2. The forums. 3. The games on ROBLOX. 4. The models/decals/everything else in the develop tab. 5. The messages. 6. The blog, And many more things that I can't even list here? Yeah. They aren't always going to be able to approve your recolors immediately after doing most of that.

of     1