of     1   

Section106
#209503069Saturday, February 11, 2017 5:51 PM GMT

|============================READ THIS FIRST!===================================| (Before you get triggered and type something insulting this idea, please don't and just move on to the next thread ## you are most likely going to hurt your reputation or start # flame war, and I don't want either. If something does bug you about this, please state an actual REAL reason why. ALSO, theres going to be a lot of hashtags because of the safe chat that ROBLOX really needs to improved. I got way too ticked off to fix all of them. Anyways, that's all, you may continue reading the thread) |======================================================================================= So, ROBLOX is # kids game, correct? So....where are the parental controls? Where? Sure, there are security and privacy, but that's about it. And its easy for kids to change it under their parents noses. So, ROBLOX should add parental controls. Because, like I said, they should have this, because you know what category of game it is. (If this sounds weird, blame hashtags being restrictive) |==========Passcode==========| Your obviously going to need a passcode for parental controls. You don't want your kids to change your parental controls, of course. You can also go as far to set the passcode for the entire settings if you care that much about your child's safety. Good for you, you are a great parent. -virtual clapping- |==========Restrictions==========| Like the ROBLOX safe chat, you should also have the option to restrict certain things for your child. Such as: Who can they message? Who can they talk to? What games can they play? (More on this later, groups included!) Can they buy stuff on the catalog? What safe chat can they use? (Again, more on this later) Who can message them? (An actual setting currently) Are they allowed to trade? What groups can they join? (More on this later, games included!) Can they attempt to buy BC? (Its extra secure, they would still need a #redit card) Who is on their friends list? (This also gets a ca#egory) Can they set social medias to their account+YouTube and Twitch? Yeah, i'm a "little" strict. Deal with it. |==========Games/Groups==========| You can set what types of games/groups your child can play/join. (EX: Town and City, Medieval) Again, if you are super concerned about your child's safety, you can set exactly what games they can play. Like, maybe Roller Coaster Tycoon, or Bake A Cake. (Just might say this here, if this parental controls thing becomes a th#ng, DO NOT LET YOUR SIBLINGS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT! I REPEAT, DO NOT! Or anyone for that matter) |==========Chat==========| So I made a fo#um before how to make the safe chat good, it connects to this, you just need to add the option to the parental controls. Here's the link. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=208591045 It will also be below along with other posts I made. |==========Friends=========| You have weird people on your internet. Do you want them keeping track of your child on ROBLOX 24/7? Don't think so. You can set the options for who is on their friends list, and if your child can friend request people, and/or if people can friend request them. Perhaps follow as well. ALSO, in case your child is too young to recognize their parents username because it is "CoolSkeleton95", ROBLOX should also add category's for friends, like friends, family, and siblings. (You better not fanboy or insult me for my U##ertale reference, I'M NOT HERE TO START A WAR!) |==========Emails=========| You basically set your ##### to your childs account along with whoever your "partner" is if you have one, to unlock many options, such ## send you messages whenever there is 3 failed attempts to get into the settings. And every month, it would message they played the most. (Yes, i'm ripping off the Switch console a bit, sue me) |===="My child/someone keeps getting into my settings and changing it, HELP MEH!"====| So, what if your child found out how to get into the settings? Well, it would message your emai#####actly what has changed in the settings. So, if you get a message from ROBLOX about changed parental controls that you don't remember and seem very odd, you know whats going down. |==========Hacker/Evil Sibling Prevention=========| I have ZERO clue how to prevent hackers from changing your settings if you don't have your settings set. Siblings are simple, just don't give them your access to your account. "Hacker set emai##### his?" I don't know, I.P address or something? Like, ROBLOX tracks your I.P address whenever you make a new account, you would have to type in the I.P address to prove your the actual parent? I don't really know. If you got any better suggestions, PLEASE REPLY BELOW! I beg you. Not really, but I am desperate. |==========Conclusion=========| That is all, do you support this? Do you have suggestions? Do you hate it for some reason that is hopefully justifiable? Reply below, unless you have internet trust issues, or just going to do it to start a fl#me war or troll. (I still beg your help on how to prevent hackers) |==========Off Topic=========| What? This is tradition for my P##s and forum posts, don't judge me. A non parent making a parental control forum? WUT?! I guess that means I either care about the kids, or use this as an excuse to turn off safe chat. Or maybe I just wanted to get rid of potential "Mom" trolls. I am not going to call names, because ya know, personal attacks and stuff. UGH, THESE STUPID HASHTAGS! I know ROBLOX has to have them because of the law, but holy crap, is it annoying. Some of it is unnecessary! I sincerely hope ROBLOX fixes this, or their older community will be gone. |==========Other Forum Posts=========| How To Make The Safe Chat Good (Of course this is here) htt##############################################################Idea To Make Unfair Reviews/Reports less annoying https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=208280039 And thats all folks.` [Biggest honor in the world is making Chris Jerichos list. Your argument is invalid]

of     1