of     1   

InsidersNetwork1001
#209587033Sunday, February 12, 2017 3:04 PM GMT

ROBLOX. It was # game that was fun. # place where anyone, of any age was welcome to come, make friends build anything their hearts desired! They could make a spaceship # small town in the middle of nowhere # wacky pit filled with random rainbows This is what roblox wants to be, and what it was. ROBLOX has changed. Thats OK. Change is normal. That should be accepted But ROBLOX has become something that cannot be accepted. ROBLOX should be # place that is # safe fun environment. But now its just # fiasco of Greedy Money-Wanting Developers. Instead of treating us like people. ROBLOX and the developers are treating us ## just plain sources of income and advertising revenue for their own gain. ROBLOX, we're people. Just like you. I am grateful for what you have done for me ROBLOX. But you have taken away too much. This game inspired me to make this forum post ########################################################## also i cried while i was making this :P
InsidersNetwork1001
#209587066Sunday, February 12, 2017 3:05 PM GMT

ok if i cant use the most common vowel something is wrong with your filter roblox

of     1