of     1   

rangerabyan
#209712383Monday, February 13, 2017 9:33 PM GMT

All day. My god... our penalty taking is the worst thing I've ever seen... You cannot miss Penalties. Also we were pretty lucky vs Celta Vigo. First off the first goal we conceded was the worst pathetic punch I've ever seen by MOYA... he literally punched it right to the Celta player who scored on an empty net.... Then the second goal we conceded was a straight up counter attacking goal perfectly executed by Celta but if WE had better play in the FINAL THIRD the counter attack goal wouldn't have happened. REGARDLESS SOMEHOW WE CAME BACK IN THIS GAME DUE TO LITERALLY TWO BEAUTY GOALS. TORRES AND CARRASCO. Then we somehow mustered up the energy and momentum to have great link up play for the game winning goal by Griezmann. I mean I'm happy with the 3 points but we must execute better we must have better finishing and shooting in the final third and we must score on penalty kicks...
xjake99
#209712512Monday, February 13, 2017 9:35 PM GMT

All day. My god... our penalty taking is the worst thing I've ever seen... You cannot miss Penalties. Also we were pretty lucky vs Celta Vigo. First off the first goal we conceded was the worst pathetic punch I've ever seen by MOYA... he literally punched it right to the Celta player who scored on an empty net.... Then the second goal we conceded was a straight up counter attacking goal perfectly executed by Celta but if WE had better play in the FINAL THIRD the counter attack goal wouldn't have happened. REGARDLESS SOMEHOW WE CAME BACK IN THIS GAME DUE TO LITERALLY TWO BEAUTY GOALS. TORRES AND CARRASCO. Then we somehow mustered up the energy and momentum to have great link up play for the game winning goal by Griezmann. I mean I'm happy with the 3 points but we must execute better we must have better finishing and shooting in the final third and we must score on penalty kicks...

of     1