of     1   

Souletta
#209771130Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:06 PM GMT

Hi, moderators! I know you're checking Suggestions & Ideas every day to check new suggestions, so I'll just post this because this limited FLOPPED when you released it. ######################################################### It does not have # timer, it has ### in stock and it's been # weeks and it barely gained 10 sales during those 2 weeks. I spent ## 2,000 R$ on it, alot of people spent 2,000 R$ on it and they will never sell out, so here's ## suggestion: - ADD THE TIMER GIRL (Yes, like the Copper Hat of Cents, when the timer ended, it went off-sale and went limited) - Make them off-sale right away and limited Thanks and I hope you implement this! | Overneria | Professional builder | Paid Developer | CEO in Reality Game Shows |
Souletta
#209771177Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:07 PM GMT

these tags... I wanted to say this. Either make them have a timer till off-sale then limited OR make them limited right away. Link: https://www.roblox.com/catalog/628771505/Black-Iron-Horns | Overneria | Professional builder | Paid Developer | CEO in Reality Game Shows |

of     1