of     1   

welthyroylerook
#209810969Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:56 AM GMT

Since it's almost the 6th anniversary of my existence on Roblox, I wanted to talk about what Roblox has for everyone in the future. How has Roblox done in the last 11 years or so and what exactly can they do to appeal to future generations of players and make the game a better experience for everyone else. I wish they would let us delete messages from our inbox or label some messages as spam and others as priority for friends, group leaders, etc. Roblox, in the last 2 years or so has gone through some major facelifts, good and bad and considering I don't remember exactly what they were says that I don't enjoy the game enough to play it consistently on a daily basis. With new ui changes and new features that sometimes are pretty useful depending on what they are, Roblox, in ## opinion, is moving too quickly. I understand that they're trying to make the game better and more modern than it was a few years back and they've done that well I'll say that, but they have so many limitations to what a normal player can do. For example, I love the fact they added trading, but only allowing builders club members to use it? Getting rid of Tix? That was some of the most vital stuff for me, I'd get on as much as I could and saved a ton before converting it to buy Robux to buy things like the Robloxian 2.0 set. The way I see it, the devs are sorta moving to getting more money rather than improving the experience. But what really can I say, they have to get paychecks and stuff like that.
Stephen_Irwin
#209814727Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:27 AM GMT

You're a freeloader, you have no rights to an opinion.
Nidoqueene
#209815192Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:40 AM GMT

^^^^ shut up north Korean man. -When life THROWS you lemons, squeeze them into your eyes
welthyroylerook
#209942414Friday, February 17, 2017 6:47 AM GMT

You're entitled to your opinion and theres nothingI can do to stop you but please just have some respect.
Stephen_Irwin
#209962219Friday, February 17, 2017 4:45 PM GMT

And ###### ## ##### who hasn't given a cent. What makes your opinion valid in comparison to the proper consumer?
sonickyle
#209963258Friday, February 17, 2017 5:11 PM GMT

"I wish they would let us delete messages from our inbox" That's what Archiving is for. Don't click on the archive tab, and problem solved. "but they have so many limitations to what a normal player can do" And the limitations are a problem how? Trading is optional. You don't need trading or cosmetics to play games on ROBLOX. Tickets were pointless because they were worth so little to developers and were being botted. "The way I see it, the devs are sorta moving to getting more money rather than improving the experience." The way I see it is that the ROBLOX developers need money to provide servers for the thousands of players. ROBLOX isn't a small game any more, and is played my people of all ages. While they are (supposedly) profitable right now, ROBLOX is continuing to grow, and their main way that they get money from their players is Builders Club.

of     1